Re: Last horror movie you watched?

killer klowns from outer space. this movie is lot better than i was expecting.

The Night of the Demon (1980)

I did not get to see all the movie as I kept on , getting distracted by my family members coming and going and asking for me to something.

I loved the start of the movie, feel liked the first kill in the movie and how they way victim blood fliled the big foot print was really clever,

There were some very funny deaths scenes in this that maybe me laugh out loud, some of the scenes do look a little out dated now.

The acting was not great but more then watch -able , so in last 40 mins of the movie, I had pause a least 6 times, (I just could get into the movie afterwards)

(Not Rated)

The Haunting in Connecticut (2009)

I decided to Re-watch this movie, (before seeing the sequel) back then I wasn't to keen as I saw the The Haunting in Connecticut (2002) Doc two days before seeing the movie.

In that guy in basement scene, Freaked me out, I had to sleep the light of seeing that Documenty.

Now that seen this movie again, my feeling for this have not change at all, I did not find anything that really stood out in the movie at all.

The felt the same as any other Haunted house movie but this movie never really had the the creepy feel in the movie at all.

There was only one scenes that I feel though was some-what creepy, when the Boy was hiding (I not sure what think he was hiding in ) The shadow was right be hide the boy.

The rest of the movie scare scenes felt a little forced at times and Didn't really like how the plot came to end.

The angry dad was little over the top and no needed at all also I did like some of those flashback scenes were nice fit to the movie.

The acting was very good from the whole cast, some of effect was decent in the movie.

5 out of 10

Vampire Lesbian Killers. Amusing Shaun of The Dead-like horror comedy but this time about Vampire. Has a nice Twins of Evil/Vampire Lovers Hammer vibe but with a witty humour twist 8/10

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-02-03 18:31:07)

I don't think I want to finish Blood Night. These characters are very unlikable and VERY grating. I might just push through just for that Danielle Harris appearance. Shame, I've been dying to see this too.

Underworld: Rise of the Lycans
Underworld: Awakening

VAMPIRE GIRL VS FRANKENSTEIN GIRL [2009]

GREAT gore like the japs always give us which I truely enjoy like nuts. Will rewatch it in the Dark after the Bowl Super thing Ravenous.
Cause in the afternoon in the sun is NOT like lights out. At all. smile

Great disturbing images and wild story like I love.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbfeq2W3Ui1rne776o1_500.gif

666.666.666/10
Chef-d'œuvre. Pure one.

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-02-03 22:23:11)

Japs, Punk?

Yupsy doo. Crazies I'd rather call them.

kXnPunk wrote:

GREAT gore like the japs always give us which I truely enjoy like nuts. Will rewatch it in the Dark after the Bowl Super thing Ravenous.

666.666.666/10
Chef-d'œuvre. Pure one.

I DL this to watch but never got around to it. I wonder if I still have it...

Been up writing all night and am about to take a few hours' nap to Dawn of the Dead '78.

MoonRaven wrote:
kXnPunk wrote:

666.666.666/10
Chef-d'œuvre. Pure one.

I DL this to watch but never got around to it. I wonder if I still have it...

Wow, She really hot lol

All The Boys Love Mandy Lane

Is that flick any good?  I've read reviews both pro and con and while I'm kind of interested, I've yet to pull the trigger.

Halloween 5 when it was on AMC this past weekend

Ghosts of Georgia (2013) I not going to say by it full name as it sound stupid

I really liked this movie, I found this movie a lot more creepier  then first movie,

There was some really good scare scenes in this movie that last long then one Second to make Jump.

There some really strange effect in this movie, which I am not sure what to think of at the moment.

Actually liked the fact this movie dose focus on, the same old route, Kid seeing a strange things, most of people in the movie see thinks, I liked the fact they do believe way before the end, which I think was nice change.

I liked how the plot came to end was really good, there were really good tense moment in this movie.

The ending was fitting end, Nice and sweet ending to this movie.

The acting from everyone in cast was really good and the some of effect were really good in this movie.

A lot better then I thought it would be, 

I going to give this sequel 7/8 out of 10

^ Love the new Av Bassi.

Xtro - Silly and weird 80's fun with a very hot french chick. 8/10

Last edited by Vasquez (2013-02-04 17:45:21)

HalloweenGuy wrote:

Halloween 5 when it was on AMC this past weekend

The mask looks so weird in that one.

Anyway, welcome! Your avatar looks really cool.

The ABCs of Death ...26 short's from 26 different directors from all over the globe..What can i say i was bored, weirded out and unnerved throughout the entire alphabet..Working with only $5000 budget max for each short seemed to work for some and not so much for others..Most notable for me were Yudai Yamaguchi, Ti West, Jake West, Angela Bettis, Lee Hardcastle and Xavier Gens

^^I really want to see that!!

I re-watched The Devil Inside.  Really awesome

the awakening, 6/10, bit like The Others but not as spooky
troll hunter, 8/10,
don't be afraid of the dark, 5/10, the trailer for this looked great the film itself was a bit disappointing.
chernobyl diaries, 7/10
silent house,8/10, would have given this a 9/10 but the ending was a let down, felt as though it should have just stayed as a stalker in the house rather than childhood abuse. Still very good though and elizabeth olsen was excellent.

LoudLon wrote:

Is that flick any good?  I've read reviews both pro and con and while I'm kind of interested, I've yet to pull the trigger.

I love this one. Twisted story, nice shots and well, Amber Heard no need to say more really... lol

Can't say I'm a fan of Heard, so that's not a selling point for me. lol  But I like a good story, so maybe I'll go ahead and give it a shot.

Last watched:  Blood Beach (1980).  I'd been looking for this flick for years because 1) I'll watch anything with John Saxon, and 2) My understanding was that it was supposed to be kind of a parody.  As it turns out, all the years I spent looking for this flick were a complete and utter waste of time.  Horrible movie, badly acted, badly written, badly directed, badly filmed.  Even Saxon, usually worth his weight in gold, couldn't save this one.  2/10.

My admiration for Korean movie makers will not fade away anytime soon. Just watched Bedevilled 2010. They manage to take a simple story and turn it into a gut wrenching and sad thriller that will stay with me for awhile. 8/10

^ Bedeviled is an awesome flick!

Midnight Son (2011) - 3/5.

Scream of the Demon Lover aka Blood Castle (1970) - 2.5/5.

The Old Dark House (1963) - 3.5/5.

Mr Sardonicus (1961) - 2/5.

Redd Inc. aka Inhuman Resources (2012) - 3.5/5.

Hollow (2011) - 2/5.