Topic: The Last Rites of Ransom Pride !!!

I was looking forward to The Last Rites of Ransom Pride coming out this summer, but now it appears to possibly have been pushed back until December of 2010!  Boooo!  But I'm still excited, looks like a sweet ass movie!  Cant find the true trailer anywhere on youtube, so go to http://www.lastritesfilm.com and it will play right at the top after a second or two.  Then you can click on the characters names below to get brief clips of the different people in the film.  I cant believe Jason Priestley is The Apostle!   

Synopsis:
A tale of bad bitches and despicable bastards who cuss and kill each other. It all starts when Juliette Flowers (Lizzy Caplan) swears to bring the body of Ransom Pride (Scott Speedman) home to Texas after he's gunned down in the streets of Mexico. But to do so, she must battle a murderous Reverend (Dwight Yoakam), a wicked outlaw (Kris Kristofferson), two savage bounty hunters (W. Earl Brown, Jason Priestley) and a vicious Mexican Bruja (Cote de Pablo). With the help of opium smoking Siamese twins (Alfonso & Rene Quijada), a shotgun-toting dwarf (Peter Dinklage), and Ransom's crackshot younger brother (Jon Foster), Juliette spills blood on the border to honor her oath to Ransom Pride