Topic: Masturbators on HM?

Roll call!

I think masturbation is a wonderful thing worthy of celebratory pride!

what say you?

step up all ladies and gents, don't be ashamed, be proud of loving yourself - after all - if you can't love yourself......... something, something.......

it's a parody thread - deal with it  lol  lol

Re: Masturbators on HM?

by the way - this thread should definitely be labeled a sticky  lol  lol

Oh...You mean Spanking the monkey? Beating the meat? Sperming? Flogging the dolphin? Tickling the baby maker? Touching the head?.....If so, never heard of it... hmm

I've actually been kindly reprimanded for the first time ever here on the board!  Wow.  sad

and to the powers that be - of course I'm not serious.....have we met??

sorry all - just funnin' around - move along - nothing to see here....

Let it be noted It was immediately suggested that I should delete this thread.
But I just can't lend the hand to do it.
No disrespect intended - and if I've truly offended anyone here - I'm sorry.

Let's shake on it

edit: furthermore I don't actually have the option of deleting it, either LOL

Last edited by deadhorse13 (2010-03-05 21:00:20)

Of course we all know you're joking Deadhorse. I found it pretty funny. Especially the thread title! I thought someone had been messing around with my Meditation thread! lol

It's all good Deadhorse. I don't believe you've offended anyone. wink

You've offended ME! mad:mad:

JK, nothing can offend me hmm

^^^LOL. You actually scared me for a second. tongue

deadhorse13 wrote:

by the way - this thread should definitely be labeled a sticky  lol  lol

Your so bad lol  lol lol lol lol lol

Whoever says they don't masturbate is lying

There once was a man from Peru
who fell asleep in his Canoe.
While dreaming of Venus,
he played with his penis,
and woke up with a handful of goo! lol

There once was a quite naughty thread,
About playing with your brainless head,
Some took it too serious,
Others got furious,
And then the forum went dead.

PS - I am spanking it to Horror Mistress' profile picture as I type this limerick. lol

Um.......no comment

wink Awesome. It would seem I have a talent for leaving people speechless here.

Speechless, no, but given someone was upset about this thread, I'd rather not bait them, lol.

Honestly .. it made me laugh before i even clicked on the thread. And what's so wrong with it ? It's in good fun.... and i can think of a couple threads that would have got you to post something like this... And honestly i'd rather read this one than those. Hell what's the big deal ???? If it's a subject that can be talked about in a damn 5th grade classroom .. i see no reason why adults can't... or at the very least have a laugh about it.

Nocturnal wrote:

Honestly .. it made me laugh before i even clicked on the thread. And what's so wrong with it ? It's in good fun.... and i can think of a couple threads that would have got you to post something like this... And honestly i'd rather read this one than those. Hell what's the big deal ???? If it's a subject that can be talked about in a damn 5th grade classroom .. i see no reason why adults can't... or at the very least have a laugh about it.

Masturbation is just as natural as taking a shit or pissing....if you don't masturbate (or have sex) at least 4-5 times a week, you're at higher risk of prostate cancer.  My father in law is a survivor of prostate cancer so out of respect to him, I'm going to do somethin somethin every day.  Luckily I'm getting married, lol.....I have 7 months until the sex stops

Nocturnal wrote:

Agreed. I see nothing wrong with this thread.

Now, if you had asked for pictures....

This is exactly why I'm paranoid about using clear garbage bags. Especially when I have to carry them through the dorm to get to the garbage chute.

Last edited by Chrizzy (2010-03-05 23:44:04)

Chrizzy wrote:

Now, if you had asked for pictures....

This is exactly why I'm paranoid about using clear garbage bags. Especially when I have to carry them through the dorm to get to the garbage chute.

Next time I see someone carrying a black garbage back I'm going to be "yup, jizz rags are in there!"

i would click on the report button

But my sudden loss of sight and my hairy palms keep screwing up my mouse lol lol lol lol lol

Last edited by Grinded (2010-03-06 05:37:55)

"What ham did you slap? Not the ham that I just bought" lol:lol::lol:

I get the joke, but a bit off for HM, IMO. Though I was actually scared at first that this was going to be a masturbation question about other members, which would have been.... just very bad.

I'm no poster boy for HM, but ket's tighten up ourselves a bit.  I've been trying to keep away from my silly/dumb posting more and trying to contibute in a more meaningful manner recently.

Spring is almost upon us, so we can look forward to new movies to discuss!  The snow is melting, the horror is rising (and I think I just losely ripped that off of Ghost of Mars.  Sorry Meh.)

azathoth wrote:

Spring is almost upon us, so we can look forward to new movies to discuss!  The snow is melting, the horror is rising (and I think I just losely ripped that off of Ghost of Mars.  Sorry Meh.)

And with that alot more hormones is flying yikes
oh snap what did i do there lol

I could make a joke about the "snap" part.  But I'm not sure if it's so much of a snap as a soundless "oops!"

I'm just waiting for the spring when the new movies start coming in and we all can watch new horro and talk about horror rather than... this thread.  The subject is so weird and out of left field it seems like a Federal sting operation.