Topic: Bone Cave Writer/Director

Hello Everyone,

I'd just like to introduce myself. My name is Matt and I'm an indie movie Director/Writer like most of you all are. I've worked on a several shorts, an indie feature length drama, and I’m currently about to wrap shooing on my first feature length Low Budget Horror film. The movie is called "bone cave" and deals with college students throwing a rave in a remote cave and of course a killer shows up and bumps them off one by one. I'm very proud of the feature as a friend and I constructed a set for the film to allow for light control and ease of set up. This is the first film where I’ve built a full functioning set. In addition, this is my first film to deal with decent professional looking effects. Furthermore, it is also my first HD shoot. But anyway enough about me.
I've really enjoyed looking on this site and seeing other low budget horror filmmakers. It’s a small community so feel free to drop me a private message and what not as I’d love to hear about what everyone else has going on.

Re: Bone Cave Writer/Director

Keep us updated!!! tongue

I'd keep you more updated but i can not post links yet until Ive made more posts on here.You can find a teaser and some behind he scenes video pod casts by searching for Bone cave on youtube. There is also a Bone Cave myspace. Thanks for the words of encouragement Dead.

Finally got Bone cave finished. The film will be available for purchase at Horror Realm in Pittsburgh on march 10th. If anyone is going stop by the table. I'd love to meet you guys.