Topic: Indie Horror - I Didnt Come Here to Die

"Volunteer work can be a killer."
The above is the tagline for Bradley Scott Sullivan's upcoming indie horror film - I Didn't Come Here To Die. The film is about a team of young volunteers working on a human...

Read More : Indie Horror - I Didnt Come Here to Die

Re: Indie Horror - I Didnt Come Here to Die

Looks awesome. And I love the name.

Now that looks awesome! I agree the tagline is fantastic and the name, so simple, yet so effective. Given it's indie I really liked what I saw of the practical effects used for the 'gorier' moments. This could be killer! cool

Now this I really want to see. big_smile

not too bad at all.

I just soiled my drawers hahahah jk Very good looks like lotsa fun!

Looks awsome!!http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/evil.gif

Unable to watch the trailer, but sounds like good fun! This is the kind of stuff I look forward to in horror, not the damn remakes! smile

That was a really good trailer.  The effects looked pretty decent, I look forward to this one! big_smile

I'm going to be doing an interview with the director.. so if you have any questions that you would like me to ask.. post it here.

-deadmanwalkin

What inspired him to do an horror around Volunteers? And also what were his inspirations for turning to the horror genre? How hard was it finding the talent for the movie he's consequently made?

That's all. big_smile

BTK.. nice and thanks for the input.  If you have more let me know.

-deadmanwalkin

Will do smile probably will think of more tomorrow, brains rather frazzled tonight lol

Oh one more what is a favourite horror movie of his and does he have a current view on the string of remakes? > Also what would his advice be for anyone else looking to get into directing (in the horror field)?

Now I'm wiped tongue

Nice!!!

mmmm looks cool!:cool:

Intriguing....the girl without eyes looks fantastically creepy!