Topic: Brielle and the Horror Theatrical Trailer

1:56.. that is how long this trailer lasts, and it's nothing but pure AWESOMENESS!!!  This trailer does everything a trailer is suppose to do and it definately has the deadman hooked.  At the end of this trailer, its says "Coming Summer 200...

Read More : Brielle and the Horror Theatrical Trailer

Re: Brielle and the Horror Theatrical Trailer

i agree i also saw a trailer for a similar movie called "The fading of the cries"

it's a very well constructed trailer, but it doesn't show quite enough in my opinion, needs just a bit more

There is always that fine line between what is "just enough" or "too much."  For me it was a perfect set up for the next round of trailers.. but this trailer definately "hooked me" and has me excited about wanting to see more.

-deadmanwalkin

Wow, I just got goosebumps.

I thought the time was teeming on perfect. I don't know it just seems nowadays trailers last 5 minutes or longer, they literally spell the movie in that time and when it comes to the movie that special factor is gone because they put too much into the trailer. I thought the time was perfect, seriously. It gives you an insight of what to expect but at the same time holds it back. These are the types of trailer that take my attention and get me wanting to see the movie.

Simple, effective but you know there's more to the film that it's keeping back and I think that was a smart move. Nice to see a trailer that keeps it short, sweet and still leaves you wanting more. I REALLY need to see this film! < and yes I am having trouble controlling my glee at a trailer that is one of the best I have seen in quite some damn time. big_smile

ooohh..this looks good, and I agree w/BTK, I like it when they hold back, I hate seeing a movie then realizing all the good bits have already been shown.

Looks interesting. Any idea what format it was shot on?