Topic: School Killer

School Killer is a spanish slasher film from 2001, I think. I found it in the $5 cheap bin at Walmart last year. I was surprised at how good it was and the kills in it were decent. Paul Naschy stars in it as psycho security guard at a old boarding school.

If you haven't seen this film yet and see it for sale cheap then buy it cause it's well worth it imho.

It's sorta like Scream meets Blair Witch in a way.

Re: School Killer

Sound cool. I will have to find it!

Re: School Killer

The Wicker Man wrote:

Sound cool. I will have to find it!

Check out the cheap bins at Walmart if you have one where you live. It's well worth the $5.00.

Re: School Killer

Just bumping this thread up to see if any others have seen this film yet.

I was just thinking about this cool film.

Re: School Killer

i found it for $7, didnt know if was worth it.
i'll pick it up, if its good

Re: School Killer

Kill The Firstborn wrote:

i found it for $7, didnt know if was worth it.
i'll pick it up, if its good

I love it! I bought mine for $5 at Walmart in the cheap bin. It's a spanish slasher film and is subtitled in english but it's still worth it. It has some good kills in it too.;):cool:

Re: School Killer

I've never seen it, but "Scream" meets "Blair Witch Project"?  Count me out!

Re: School Killer

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I've never seen it, but "Scream" meets "Blair Witch Project"?  Count me out!

You're missing out cause it's really a cool film. Much better than any film Roth could ever make.:P

Re: School Killer

ive just ordered it

10

Re: School Killer

somebody needs to review it on site!

Re: School Killer

heres a review i read http://slasherp.nexcess.net/htm/reviews … killer.htm

Re: School Killer

Ive just seen it and thought it was pretty crappy to be honest. Fuck knows why they let the sound guy put spanish rock music in scenes cos that just fucked up the whole atmosphere and made it suck even more, good job it only cost a 5iver

Re: School Killer

Is this the one where the killer wears a bright red mask and dresses in a kind of Shakespearean costume?  If so, I saw it a couple years ago and, sorry, Rip -- I thought it pretty much blew chunks.:lol:

But hey, at least Naschy's doing something besides those clunky old werewolf movies.  Maybe he's priming himself up for a comeback.

Re: School Killer

nope

15

Re: School Killer

LoudLon wrote:

Is this the one where the killer wears a bright red mask and dresses in a kind of Shakespearean costume?  If so, I saw it a couple years ago and, sorry, Rip -- I thought it pretty much blew chunks.:lol:

But hey, at least Naschy's doing something besides those clunky old werewolf movies.  Maybe he's priming himself up for a comeback.

No, the film you are thinking of is called School's Out. There was another slasher film where the killer wore a red mask and used a large pair of scissors in a school. You're right, School's Out was lame and I figured who the killer was right off the bat.


I loved School Killer and thought it was a cool ass film imho.

Re: School Killer

Well, shows what I know! lol

No, haven't seen the one you mentioned, then.  But I'm sure I'll get around to it.

17

Re: School Killer

Nice find, RIP.

Re: School Killer

i am half away into this movie,
i am really enjoy this movie

Re: School Killer

I just watched it. I don't see any similarity at all with blair witch project. They mention blair witch and scream 3 in the film but it isn't anything like either of them. It's a cool ghost story and I liked the way it ended.

Re: School Killer

I've never heard of this one before.........i'll have to keep an eye out for it, I'll definatly look into it if i can find a good deal on it....

Re: School Killer

Check out the cheap bins at Walmart if you have one where you live. It's well worth the $5.00.

I shall... Soon

big_smile

22

Re: School Killer

DemonToSome wrote:

I just watched it. I don't see any similarity at all with blair witch project. They mention blair witch and scream 3 in the film but it isn't anything like either of them. It's a cool ghost story and I liked the way it ended.

What they meant on the cover by that statement is that yeah it is kinda like Scream cause it has a group of highschool or college age students partying on a road trip in a old school where murders took place many years before. The Blair Witch reference is aimed toward the ghost story of a deranged security guard who murdered all the strudents and now is supposedly after the new group of students there and that they see the ghosts of the old ones running around.......BUT










*********ATTENTION SPOILERS*******



It's not a ghost at all that's killing them cause the security guard(Paul Naschy) never died as was thought to be and actually lived in the old school after all these years.

Last edited by RIP (2007-11-08 10:53:31)

Re: School Killer

**** Here There Be Spoilers ****










I understand the killer isn't dead. Thats why Ramon's father was also a ghost at the school even though he didn't get killed there, to warn them that the killer is still alive. The remaining 3 finally realised the killer is alive... but after they were all killed and became ghosts. They were already dead when they saw Ramon's father as an older man compared to when they saw him as a young man. Thats my take on it.

24

Re: School Killer

DemonToSome wrote:

**** Here There Be Spoilers ****










I understand the killer isn't dead. Thats why Ramon's father was also a ghost at the school even though he didn't get killed there, to warn them that the killer is still alive. The remaining 3 finally realised the killer is alive... but after they were all killed and became ghosts. They were already dead when they saw Ramon's father as an older man compared to when they saw him as a young man. Thats my take on it.

Yeah, you're right.....I forgot how it actually ended and they were stranded in the car cause they too were actually dead. Good one DTS.:cool:

Re: School Killer

Thanks RIP. smile I like the different take on it, instead of just a basic slasher movie.