Topic: Halloween Trailer Online Now

Hey folks, I just got back from enjoying me some Grindhouse and right before it I caught a glimpse of what Rob Zombie has in store for us. Now as soon as I get back it looks like Yahoo has picked it up and is running with it. I have to say the most a...

Read More : Halloween Trailer Online Now

Re: Halloween Trailer Online Now

All hail Rob Zombie.  I think this may finally be a remake that can live up to the original.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

All hail Rob Zombie.  I think this may finally be a remake that can live up to the original.

I agree completely.  I was not happy when I first found out because even though I think Rob Zombie is awesome, John Carpenter's Halloween is a priceless horror film.  But after seeing the trailer I can honestly say that: even though Zombie's Halloween will never surpass Carpenter's Halloween, it will be awesome nonetheless.

I dunno.  I'm not convinced.  Some of those shots just left me cold.

OMG Thsi movies looks off the fuckign hoook from the trailer rob zombie did a fantastic job i dont care wat anyone says this movie will be great

Damn, that trailer was pretty good.

thank you Mr. Zombie right on time for my birthday:)
Pychopath nah micheal myers = pure evil I hope the supernatural aspect was a keeper.

i got a question does this take place in the 70s or present day cuz lookign at the trailer it looks like its in present day they way their dressed its doesnt look liek the 70s

sickf**k wrote:

i got a question does this take place in the 70s or present day cuz lookign at the trailer it looks like its in present day they way their dressed its doesnt look liek the 70s

I thought it was suppose to take place in the 70's cause that van in the trailer looked old.

I was going to watch the trailer last night when I came on the web but closed the trailer box before the green screen appeared, as it was late when I read the Halloween trailer news on HorrorMovies. I decided to watch it today, and I'm impressed. There was one shot which looked way too graphic, but then again some of the kills in the sequels have been gory and I didn't think they were too bad. Great to hear the Halloween theme in the trailer. I'm glad it will be in the movie after it was originally feared the theme wasn't going to be used.

this sucks I can't watch it because somethings missing from my frigin computer sad

ok nevermind I got see it on my quicktime player..this movie is gonna kick some ass and take names later..

i don't what it was but i just don't like the trailer
something was missing but i can't put finger on it.