Topic: Paranormal Entity out now, one week before Paranormal Activity....

what a fucking joke

I was in HMV today, As i walking towards the DVD chart  and saw cover that looked like Paranormal Activity ( for 1 Second i was thinking that HMV had Paranormal Activity few days early roll ) then i saw it and said oh fuck sake , it other one. I just could believe it came out one week before Paranormal Activity dose

This time next  week both of those movies in be in the chart and some people might get confused.  (those who have heard of the movie, but not seen the movie, or not trailer and not seen anything about it) 

(My sister never heard anything about this movie, not seen anything about this movie and if i told her to buy it, ( which i will never do lol ) after a long hard day at work, she may pick up the wrong one) it could happen.

Last week at work, i was telling everyone about REC 2 and showed the trailer at work and one guy asked me " why the sequel is in  spanish, and not in English, like the previous one"
(in my head i burst out laughing) i coverinh my mouth as i told him that he saw the remake of REC called  Quarantine.

That really pissed of a little.

Re: Paranormal Entity out now, one week before Paranormal Activity....

If I remember.. and memory is slightly lax lately but isn't  Paranormal Entity the Asylum's latest movie? The same company that's done some awful, awful movies. I'll pass LOL, but I still want to see PA. But I agree anyone who hasn't seen enough exposure on PA could definitely mistake the rip-off/ mock up for the real article.

Also agree on the REC/ Quarantine > among other movies argument. I can't have an opinion on Quarantine since I have yet to see it but it's sad people don't always realise the original source. They have no idea what they are missing out on.

Last edited by BlackTequilaKiss (2010-03-17 16:20:08)

BTK.. you are correct.  Paranormal Entity is from Asylum.  I just watched it this week (can't believe I sat through the whole film)... but it is a time waster, and not in a good way.

-deadmanwalkin

^ Yep definitely not going to see it now lol. Thanks DMW smile and > also finally got INK on dvd, waiting to watch it on a bigger screen but cannot wait. Thanks for telling me about the movie again big_smile

I got  Paranormal Activity dvd today, i was thinking why as it got only one Alternate Ending?
i check it and i was thinking it will be spolier Cop ending but it was the ending were she kills her self)   end of spolier

Is that same Alternate Ending on DVD everywhere else?
There was no Closing credits at the end of movie for some reason, is  that for everyone?

Last edited by BASSI (2010-03-24 14:45:31)