Topic: Survival of the Dead New Clips

Three new clips for Survival of the Dead have hit the web. You can checkout one below and the rest can be watched here. SURVIVAL OF THE DEAD premieres on VOD, Amazon, Xbox Live and Playstation April 30 and in theaters on May 28th . For a larger ...

Read More : Survival of the Dead New Clips

Re: Survival of the Dead New Clips

I've already got & watched my DVD so don't need to watch the clips.:D

hmmmm. seemed kinda corny.. but I am compelled to watch the movie anyways.. love zombie flicks !

The more I see, the worse it looks... but I'll still be watching it on Xbox Live this April.

-deadmanwalkin

Parts do look corny, but I wan't to see this film!!! Love romero zombies!! big_smile

After seeing about 2-3  clips so far, I'm getting less and less excited to see it. And that really sucks! I love zombie movies too...and G. Romero is one of my fav horror directors.!  I Hope the weapon used on the zombie in this clip aren't used often. I wanna see good ol shotgun and sword used to take off some heads/brains. I will definitely watch it tho.

hmm Can't say it's anything terribly earth-shattering but, gotta love the "halloween lit-from-the-inside zombie", like pumpkins!! lol I might sound like a fanboy but, I've never been deceived by a Romero film sofar, can't wait to see that one!! cool