Topic: George Romero interview

I don't know if you guys have seen this or not, but he basically bashes on Ron Howard, "Saw 3", and CGI.  I realize that it's a tad bit old, but it's still interesting for all those readers who haven't read it.  Check it out, below.

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=3912

Re: George Romero interview

Thanks TiM, good interview.  He tells like he feels, and I agree to a huge degree with him about the CGI versus basic good old FX, although sometimes they have to use it I hate when they abuse it.  He's such a cool guy to talk to and when I met him he couldn't believe all the people that were standing in line to meet him.  He was shocked and said that he thought there might be just a few people but he made each person sit down and talk with him because he really wanted to know what his fans thought.  We need more directors like him and they need the freedom to do what they do so well.

great post Tina I so agree with you:)

Very nice! I miss him at Texas Frightmare. I made an appointment to interview him and then I forgot!

^ Bummer.  That would have been an experience to remember.

Damn how can you forget an interview with the biggest guy in horror?! If I had an interview like that coming up it would have been the only thing on my mind..

Goon, didn't you already meet Romero?  tongue

i did an interview with romero a long time ago i cant remember if goon was there or not.

You're one lucky guy, Meh.  big_smile

Last edited by TiM the Zombie (2007-07-01 10:56:29)

Yea I have met him before.. I didn't interview him though.. I'm just saying if I had scheduled an interview with Romero it would be on my mind.. No way I would forget something like that..

Hes a real cool guy and very down to earth.. Hes also a frickin giant.. I always knew he was tall but damn..

Yeah, that's what I've heard.  I guess you've got to be near him to actually see how tall he really is.

He really is; that surprised me too.  I had no idea he was that tall.  Love that guy, he's such a cool cat and I get you Goon; no way I would have forgotten that interview.

It's one of my dreams to meet him.  I will one day, rest assured.

I know you will TiM:)

smile