Topic: Bowling Lane Horror From Ryan Nicholson

Not long ago I rented Ryan Nicholson's Live Feed and it was a pretty interesting flick to say the least. So for those of you who had the chance to check that one out Nicholson will be back as writer/director of Gutterballs. What I have seen from this...

Read More : Bowling Lane Horror From Ryan Nicholson

Re: Bowling Lane Horror From Ryan Nicholson

Is it just me or does that look a lot like the Mainiac cover art? Maybe it's supposed to?

Thats definitely a take on Maniac.

Heh yea it is.. It just looks so fuckin funny.. Can't wait to check this one out.. Looks like a hoot..

Being a fan of Night of the Living Podcast (and because Live Feed made me want to die) I cannot say I am excited for this movie.

It's funny, I always thought that the next bowling horror film would be Paul's story from "Cabin Fever".  Guess I was wrong.

Anyway, this film sounds great.  I love the "Maniac" spoof on the poster.

TheDudeWithTheShotgun wrote:

Being a fan of Night of the Living Podcast

Uhhh what exactly does that have to do with this movie? Am I missing something?

Wow I can't believe TheDudeWithTheShotgun is the only person that has mentioned the NOTLP  vs Ryan Nicholson war. I've never met Ryan myself but from what I've heard in interviews he is a complete R-TARD. Now "Live Feed" was a bad movie but I don't have any problem with it but it's director is a complete bitch and I don't hold out much hope for his next project.