Topic: Some advice please????

Now im pretty calm right now after a few swings to my wall. My hand is still shaking but my girlfriend is going to this dance tomorrow its called the Sad lock in dance where kids are locked in and they do shit. It jsut happens that the faggot that she went out with when we had that big fight which many fo you helped me from kickign the shit/ killign them hes gonna be there sleepign over. I asked her to stay but suddenly her mom who likes me tells her shes goign and stayign over with her step sister who is older then her to me it sounds like bullshit. Im really just confused and shit i want a second opinion cuz you guys are older and know a lot of shit im going throw. Im wondering if you think shes getting sick of me again or sumthin cuz if thats the case im just gonna end it now. thanks

Re: Some advice please????

have you ever heard that old saying, "if you love something let it go and if it was meant to be it will come back to you"?  sweetie you are so young to be worrying over a girl. first off all when i got mad i used to do the whole throw things, hit things, and do you know where it got me? no better than i was before.  i read your last dilemma with this same girl and i am wondering why you are even bothering.  nobody is worth getting this pissed over.  you are hurt, confused.  let her go.  all of your punching walls and throwing stuff is not gonna change things.  the only person you need to worry about right now is yourself.  i am sure there are plenty of other girls out there that would love to go out with you, but we all want what we feel we can't have.  this realtionship sounds very unstable.  you need to seriously think about moving on.  i have been here many times and i took me till now at 33 to realize the mistakes i made.  i am here for you buddy.  email me if you want.  hang in there and i will say a little prayer for you.

and that sayign helped me and you wat happened it came right backa nd we have a great realtionship since then and now its justs seems likes it was before and thansk for tryign to understand

then just let her go sweetie.  it will prolly always be this way.  you don't need that.  besides you are young.  have fun.  date lots of girls.  who knows what you have been missing out on while you have been trying to fix what sounds like it not fixable.

i know theres more fish in the sea but i dunno what to do i guess ill sleep on it see how i feel tomorrow

Man, this again?... you either gotta forget about her or trust her. To me thats your only 2 choices.

Leave her.  Have some fun.  Life's to short to spend your time drooling over a chick that is causing you this much grief.  That's my opinion.

women tick counter clock wise to men, but when you find the right one, you know. Its not a struggle, its a go.

thedeadshallrule wrote:

women tick counter clock wise to men, but when you find the right one, you know. Its not a struggle, its a go.

perfectly said!

is it me or r women jsut confusing???? no offense to any women on here but now shes all fine and dandy and shes not staying there tomorrow im like WTF  thanks for all ur help and it probably gets annoying but they confuse the shit outta me

lol I am a old timer and I never found a woman that I could figure out yet else I would be married by now, the thing is not to tie the not to early there are a lot of women out there but that doesn't mean you have to hitch the first one you meet.

There is a soulmate for everyone.

The key is to find someone you enjoy being with and I don't just mean in the bedroom.

goldenwarrior wrote:

lol I am a old timer and I never found a woman that I could figure out yet else I would be married by now, the thing is not to tie the not to early there are a lot of women out there but that doesn't mean you have to hitch the first one you meet.

The key is to find someone you enjoy being with and I don't just mean in the bedroom.

couldnt agree more i waited till i was 28 to marry and we are as happy as could be. just remember if it doesnt work out at least youve learned what you do and dont want in a relationship.

My advice to you my friend....is to just get drunk as a kite and knock his head off, lol.....

Just kidding!

How old are you, just curious is all? You have a whole life ahead of you. Why waste it on her? I had a serious girlfriend and was engaged at 23 yrs old and then founded out she cheated on me.....I went apeshit and wanted to kill everyone....but look at me now.....I am cool and could care less. There are more fish in the sea buddy and I ahve gotten many of those fishes since then lol.

goldenwarrior wrote:

well as a woman i couldn't agree with you more.  we are moody at  times. we expect you to know what we a thinking.  we can be possessive and jealous.  but at 33 i have learned to not be that way.  a relationship is not 50/50 it's 100/100.

RIP wrote:

My advice to you my friend....is to just get drunk as a kite and knock his head off, lol.....

Just kidding!

How old are you, just curious is all? You have a whole life ahead of you. Why waste it on her? I had a serious girlfriend and was engaged at 23 yrs old and then founded out she cheated on me.....I went apeshit and wanted to kill everyone....but look at me now.....I am cool and could care less. There are more fish in the sea buddy and I ahve gotten many of those fishes since then lol.

hahaha sounds like a good idea im 16 btw thats what ppl tell me

sickf**k wrote:
RIP wrote:

Just kidding!

hahaha sounds like a good idea im 16 btw thats what ppl tell me

Buddy, if you are 16.....this is not true love....wait til you get to college and see the real shit.....then you will thank me later. Hope this cheers you up!

This has happened to me twice (I know, I'm stupid lol) and these guys are right. There's not a woman in the world that it's worth all that trouble, at least not at your age.

I don't recommend getting drunk at all, you'll probably end up doing some stupid shit. And if you do get drunk, try being with friends that can get your ass on the ground and can help you pull yourself together.

And let me tell you something that you're probably not gonna like, it may be a while before you can find a girl that's worth your time. Sure, finding a girl isn't that big of a problem but finding someone that you really like it's hard. BUT it's totally worth the wait. I was after my girlfriend for almost two years and I had to put up with some bad shit but now that I'm with her, I know it was worth the wait and that I'd do it all over again.

thanks for the advice but i cant say much on here anymore if u could catch my drift

I have to disagree with you RIP you're never to young to get some good tail big_smile I think a quote from the genius Mackenzie Crook sums it up perfect,

"When roses are red their ready to plucking, When girls are 16 their ready for....." tongue