Topic: I Spit on Your Grave 2010 Remake Trailer

During this weekend, at the Texas Frightmare Weekend, Anchor Bay showed the trailer to their upcoming cult classic remake "I Spit on Your Grave."  As you know, nothing takes long to hit the net.. and thanks to to some eager horror fans, we ...

Read More : I Spit on Your Grave 2010 Remake Trailer

Re: I Spit on Your Grave 2010 Remake Trailer

Wow, I was wondering what the hell was happening with this.  Too early to really give an opinion on it.

I'll wait until a better quality trailer is released before I watch the entire trailer.

the video would not play  at all  sad

http://vimeo.com/11383846

not much to go on, unfortunately

it's definitely a film that could be improved upon in theory

I figured it was only a matter of time before the link was removed..  The quality wasnt the best, but the trailer looked pretty good.  Cant wait to see the "official" trailer.

-deadmanwalkin

I am actually looking forward to this. The original was...disturbing in a way, but along the same line as the original LHOTL, disturbing ideas, but sort of a silly outcome. Not movies I would watch over too often, plus there is too much rape in ISOYG, i mean sure it is sick, but it was also a bit boring after I was like...again? They tried a bit too hard for that one I think.
However I loved the remake of LHOTL and am really looking forward to this remake. I was trying to find out more about it a few weeks ago but I figured it was haulted guess not, I hope another trailer comes up sometime soon.

Oh the trailer is gone now. Well I'm not sure about this.

i dunno if its going to be as good only because the orginal seemed quite realistic wwith the timings and emotions.
im scared it will have a hollywood horror look to it as all style and no scared