Topic: hills have eyes 2

just went and seen hills 2. i really didnt care for it. it was about military screwups who just keep getting killed off one bye one.. but i will say the end was the best part and really got my attention. i didnt expect much as iwasnt a big fan of the first one but my husband was.

Re: hills have eyes 2

I haven't seen this, and I don't think it can top the uber cool geek father in the first one going bonkers and kicking some mutant ass....Plus the dogs aren't in part 2, and the dogs ruled.

I still have to watch this. It hasn't been released here.

The gore was decent but the characters had no depth. Terrible casting, dumb characters, like a bunch of "military misfits". The fat guy with the lisp, the short mexican, the anti-war guy... and especially the sargeant. They couldn't have cast anyone WORSE for the role. What would have made the movie WORLDS better is if the cast was actually made up up huge, dangerous military types vs. the mutants. Like  in the tradition of Predator. But... whatever.

Last edited by DP (2007-04-14 13:02:07)

I enjoyed it.  I think people should give it a shot.

I'm deffently gonna see it..;)

DVD is the way to go for movies like this. I'm not gonna spend $20 on something like this.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

I haven't seen this, and I don't think it can top the uber cool geek father in the first one going bonkers and kicking some mutant ass....Plus the dogs aren't in part 2, and the dogs ruled.

beauty and beast..yah, think it was beast that mangled a few of those freaks..i seen HHE2..i thought it was pretty sweet..had some awsome gore..but in a way i kinda like the first one better.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

DVD is the way to go for movies like this. I'm not gonna spend $20 on something like this.

Since when is a ticket $20?  $9.50, max.

Probably he meant renting not buying it.

i still have to see it i have haerd crap things about this and i am going see it when i get the chance.

Maybe its a movie that will grow on me, but I wasn't inpressed when I saw it. Only time will tell.

i hope they dont make a part 3 though

I don't think it did well enough for them to make a part 3.  I could be wrong, though.

I hope they don't do a part 3, we don't need this being an endless sequel machine. Sequels really begin to water down the story over time.

should be comming to DVD soon right??

I'm definitely not wasting my money on this movie. Not worth buying at all. Didn't like it at all. Not one bit.

07/17/07 on DVD

i've seen it. it was ok.

I saw it and was bored to death with it.  That and it was stupid.  That had better be the absolute last chapter in that franchise.

"Enough is enough!  I have had it with these motherf***ing snakes on this motherf***ing plane!"

10 days!!!!

Like i'm going to say again. I'm not wasting my damn money on this movie. I'm pretty damn sure that there are alot better movies that are coming out than that piece of shit movie.

these movies r fucked up cuz i saw alot of mvoies that i didnt like too much and ended up buying em and watchign them and they were actally good. one was Fun with Dick and Jane remake I didnt liek ti mcuh when i saw and when it came out on dvd i got it and watched it nothin different and then watched it againa nd watched it alot cuz i lvoed it maybe this will b different cuz its unrated but i dunno yet

TiM the Zombie wrote:

I don't think it did well enough for them to make a part 3.  I could be wrong, though.

$36,420,178 WW off a budget of $15 million, should make some coin on DVD sales as Cinema results are slightly below breakeven.

The Hills remake was one of the few I enjoyed though I hated the loss of Beauty and enjoyed Beasts retaliation. Go Beast! I will watch 2 because I was so pleasantly suprised with the first (remake). I dont mind if the people are unlikable as then one doesnt have to stress when they have been mutilated. Hate it when I see someone and wish they had been in the surviving group Boo Hoo! Oh and I am an animal lover so hate it when they get killed. Just stick to people, after all some do deserve it. Especially the annoying ones:lol: