Topic: Horror On DVD for April 17th

This week is the one a lot of people from our boards have been waiting for. Deadlands: The Rising is finally getting its big release on DVD. Its great indie zombie flick in the vein of The Dead Next Door. Worth checking out. Also up this week is...

Read More : Horror On DVD for April 17th

Re: Horror On DVD for April 17th

I'm interested in the film Blur. I have to say "the film Blur" as people might think I'm talking about the band Blur.

There is only one film I want to pick up this week.  And that's "Deadlands: The Rising".  Can't wait to get a copy.

I'm also very interested in "Family".  But, I don't buy Masters of Horror DVDs.  Holding out for a giant box set.

wut is "Deadlands: The Rising" about?

MindFuk, you must live under a rock or something.  We have been discussing this independent film for quite some time now.  Read a review.

Deadlands & Family are the only ones that interest me.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

MindFuk, you must live under a rock or something.  We have been discussing this independent film for quite some time now.  Read a review.

No he doesn't live under a rock he's just to busy hating on Dawn of the Dead! smile

The Marsh is a really good ghost horror movie. The ghosts and the storyline are really good. I definitely recommend this movie to all. If you're looking for another ghost horror movie.

skfan wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:

No he doesn't live under a rock he's just to busy hating on Dawn of the Dead! smile

Forgot about that.