Re: The Invisible?

Dude, go find GSP and train with him...he's the best around.

hahaha yah but hes like eastern canada

aw that sucks...but Canada is on the uprise for MMA...pretty soon they'll be hosting events there..I guarantee it becomes huge up there. GSP's done well.

yah he has..and he would tune me for sure..same with the crow..but they have an amazing team..right now i'm just working on being reconzied..it will happened.

well highkick..i am gonna go pick up a case and get ready for the show..dont miss this event..ttyl man

MindFuk wrote:

well highkick..i am gonna go pick up a case and get ready for the show..dont miss this event..ttyl man

I won't miss it, enjoy...talk to ya later.

Fuk! i didnt even see that someone had made a thread called the invisible already

Judo hurts....by far the most painful of all marital arts.

but slams are so pro..watch karo parysian in UFC 71...and when he fought diego sanchez..even though he lost, he had some nice slams..he made diego like do a cartwheel and land on the back of his neck..looked so great..fukin love judo.

Karo is the Judo God...not too many peope can go toe to toe with him and not get tossed on their face.

agreed to the fullest..i love judo

i just watched that movie two days ago....i dont like the ending! its like "Hey you just killed me but now you can hold me" wtf  but one thing i did really like about the film was there was ALOT of music like indie-music so that was cool... and i remember seeing a i think blind black-guy in the trailer but did not see him in the movie, i hate when they put stuff in the trailer and not in the movie. and in the trailer they make it seem like if hes finds his killer he'll come back to life but its not like that he knows his killer and idk.........movie nothing like what the trailer

I do want to see The Invisible, but the reviews I've read so far have been ok to good. It is getting a UK cinema release but the BBFC have rated the film and some DVD extras for R2. So the DVD must be coming out not long after the cinema release. The film's R2 DVD is listed on Play.com but you can't pre-order it yet.