Topic: I have a question

Has anyone watched the movie "Jennifer"?? I was browsing the horror section of Best Buy, and saw the dvd for the first time, never heard of it, looks like a 58 minute Dario Argentio movie with 3 hours of extras.
I figured next time I hit Hollywood video I would rent it, but haven't found any reviews on it.

Re: I have a question

Its from the Masters of Horror series, but due to Anchor Bay changing the covers so much..no one would ever know that.

I watched it on Friday and I can definatly recommend it.  Its really kinda fucked up too.  I haven't seen any other Arengto picks so I do not know how it stands against his other films.  Its pretty good I have to say.  I'll be doing a review of it after I finish a few more.

Yea, same problem happened with me dead.  I was browsing the masters of horror selection on netflix and came across jennifer which read "jennifer" as opposed to "masters of horror: Jennifer" like all the other episodes.  Still havent seen it yet, but it looks like its going to be a good episode.

Anchor bay has reduced the MoH logo to a small red thing at the very top.  Annoying as hell imo.  Probably won't be there by the time Fair Haired Child hits DVD in Dec.

TiM the Zombie wrote:

Yea, same problem happened with me dead.  I was browsing the masters of horror selection on netflix and came across jennifer which read "jennifer" as opposed to "masters of horror: Jennifer" like all the other episodes.  Still havent seen it yet, but it looks like its going to be a good episode.

thanks:) how is netflix working for you? It would have to have a killer selection of Horror before I joined it. The mailing back and forth, is it timely?

Netflix is without a doubt the best way to rent movies.  They have the biggest selection of horror I have ever seen.  Name a movie, and netflix probrably has it.  Plus, you dont have to go out and rent them, they come straight to your door.  You can either get the 1 movie rental, 2 movie rentals, or the 3 movie rentals.  I currently have the 3 movie rentals which is working out terrific.  2 days after you return a movie you'll recieve another movie straight from your que.  You can also keep the movies as long as you want and watch them over and over and over and over again.  I highly recommend.  You wont be dissapointed dead...at least try it out smile

I should probably warn you though that Netflix can be tricky.. If you are deemed a "Non profitable" member they may hold back your movies for awhile. I have heard this from many people. If you constantly watch movies and return them very fast they figure they aren't making money off of you so they slow down the shipment.. But if you don't watch movies at a hyper pace you should be good...

Thats strange... Towards Netlifx, I watch movies at a "fast pace" and have never had a problem with delayed shipping.  Dunno, but so far Netflix has been extremely good to me.

they would be sued so bad if they did have an internal policy like that since it directly violates the company TOS.

never heard of it. what is it?

its answered read the replies.

No I Never Heard Of Jennifer,but You Best Beleive I Will Check It Out.

Golden, your meaning to tell me that you haven't seen "Suspiria" or "Deep Red"?  You need to check out Argento's flicks!  There amazing!

I liked "MOH: Jennifer" but I don't think it was the best episode in the first season. That award would of course go to "Sick Girl"

Jenifer is my favorite of the first season.

"Sick Girl" has always been my favorite episode from the first season.  "Jennifer" was a great episode, though.

I gotta get those on que for Netflix, you already convinced me to put Wilderness at the top:)

Me?  I was convinced by many others!  smile