Topic: Being Human

Hey True Blood fans -

I’m here from BBC America to let you guys know that Season 2 of the hit series Being Human is starting Saturday, July 24 at 10/9c.  For those who may not know, Being Human is a smart, supernatural drama about three twenty-somethings and their secret double lives – as a werewolf, a vampire and a ghost – as they struggle to live “normal"  lives despite their strange situations and be part of the everyday world around them.  If you like True Blood, be sure to catch this season of Being Human - it’s truly one of the most interesting and unique shows on-air. 

And if you’ve never seen Being Human – don’t worry! Season 1 will be available on DVD July 20, so you’ll be able to catch up just in time for the start of all the Season 2 action.  Keep up to date with all the latest at the official site and make sure to tune-in on July 24, right after the season finale of Doctor Who.  We can’t wait to hear what you think!

Last edited by BBC_America (2010-07-08 17:12:35)

Re: Being Human

Whoooo hooooo!!! tongue season one was awesome!!!!
I want that boxed set:D
season two here I come!!!!!

where i can buy a dvd with full season on it?

sounds like tryhard fag show for fags and hags

but i said that about true blood as well before i knew anything about it

i still stand by my first statement no matter how retarded it may be - thats how i roll - mentally damaged idiot

Have you seen it ZOMBIE? I think you would like it.

hiih guys here..
i will looking for it and i will buy watch it.
i would like it.

:d