Topic: Topher Grace Sidey 3 Interview

Topher Grace talks SpiderMan and his character.
http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_11796.html

Re: Topher Grace Sidey 3 Interview

I'm definitely looking forward for Spider-Man 3 especially with my all time favorite villain VENOM. And the other night, i forgot what i was watching and what channel it was but they showed a brand new trailer and they showed Venom and i'm not talking about that 2 second crap. I'm talking about pretty much the entire trailer Spidey fighting Venom. And my god. Just how Venom looks. To me what i saw looks pretty identical to what i have seen him in comics. And it will be interesting to see Topher pull off Eddie Brock and Venom.

I never thought he'd be able to do it, Eddie Brock was a huge man with an anger problem in the comics....but Topher looks like he'll bring a better Brock to the screen.

This move keeps looking better. Im so psychd to see Venom and how theymade him with CGI.

What i've seen with the CGI, he looks better than ever. That's why what i have seen is the reason why i want to see this movie even more. Just think about it, everything that you seen how Venom looked in the comics, he looks identical. Basically you can't get any more perfect than how Venom looks in Spider-Man 3.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

What i've seen with the CGI, he looks better than ever. That's why what i have seen is the reason why i want to see this movie even more. Just think about it, everything that you seen how Venom looked in the comics, he looks identical. Basically you can't get any more perfect than how Venom looks in Spider-Man 3.

I'm getting goosebumps thinking about this.

hey when i saw how Venom looked i got goosebumps right away.

when does this come out?  I can imagine what the theatres will be like on opening night.

May 4 it is being shown at IMAX also.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-21 21:11:10)

yeah it'll be pandemonium...

Hell yeah it is. I'm definitely going to be seeing it at IMAX.

ayh Spiderman 3 is gonna be huge..3 villans..if it goes to part 4..maybe we'll get to see my favorite villan..who do you think would play the roll of Carnage?

Who knows? But you know he's not as muscular as Venom. But there is a problem with Carnage in a Spider-Man movie. Spider-Man never fought Carnage. It was only Venom who battled Carnage. So i think they should come out with a Venom movie where Venom takes first takes on Carnage and battles all of the other symbiotic costumes that consumes all of the hosts.

who knows who could do it...but if Topher Grace can play Eddie Brock..well, Frankie Muniz can play Carnage.

Actually better yet instead of Frankie Muniz playing Carnage, how about either Matt Stone or Trey Parker playing as Carnage.