Topic: Official US Trailer for Matt Reeves Let Me In

Below you can checkout the traielr for the remake of Let The Right one In, Let Me In directed by Matt Reeves (Cloverfield)  Synopsis: "Chloe Moretz (Hit Girl from Kick-Ass) stars as Abby, a secretive 12-year old girl, who moves next door to Owen...

Read More : Official US Trailer for Matt Reeves Let Me In

Re: Official US Trailer for Matt Reeves Let Me In

Im a fan of the original and I have to say Im really liking this movie so far

the orignal was horrid, the storyline was weak, and seriously lacked any talent in the acting thats for sure!  The director of the orignal didnt bring any fear or scare factors to the table, and as far as the special effects go.....omg crap!    hopefully this version will have a more surreal and supernatural feeling, plus the acting looks 110%  better, and one can only hope they didnt use the local highshool drama club for special effect assistance like they did in the 1st one LOL

I have to admit the trailer, albeit commercial hollywood, does look inviting, but I have to totally disagree with ddavidh. Let The Right One In was great! Dark, atmospheric, and genuinly creepy it deserves the praise it got.

I gotta go with Joe on this. With such scathing criticism from ddavidh, it makes me wonder if he even watched the movie... I could understand not liking the movie, but really, credit where credit is due...

EasterBunnyKiller wrote:

I gotta go with Joe on this. With such scathing criticism from ddavidh, it makes me wonder if he even watched the movie... I could understand not liking the movie, but really, credit where credit is due...

everyones entitled to their opinion of course.. and yes i did watch the 1st one in swedish/with english subs, and to be honest i even suckered in to give it a second try a few months later by some friends who hadnt seen it, and this time with an english dubbed version. the movie blows,the story is so weak and without any real depth all it really does it keep you hoping it will get better by the minute...but it never does. the potential for this movie was awesome, it was quite frankly,  never delivered. ive read the book by John Ajvide Lindqvist and loved it, so i  was very excited when i heard it was to be a movie. as with most novels to screens everyone takes it differently, you either love it or hate it. lol the movie has mixed reviews all over the place some loved it some hated it and some couldnt even give it the time of day, current rating is around 7.4 to 8.1 so at best 81% liked 19% didnt. well im one of the 19% and i voice my opinion then lil bunny killer slaps me with      " it makes me wonder if he even watched the movie... "

lame....