Re: What pisses you off right now ?

kXnPunk wrote:

The violence that we've seen last night on election day in Quebec with that crazy shooter. Stuff like that piss me off like nothing else.
Stoopid free violence makes me damn MAD!!! sad

Well at least it wasn't a theatre shooting.

True. But it's the same stupis violence...

Sorry to go off topic

It this site slow for anyone else today?
or it just my Browser messing up again!

^ Perfect speed for me pal.

I've had several hang-ups over the last fifteen minutes or so myself, Bas.  At one point I even tried shutting down my browser and re-opening HM, but it still hanged for several minutes.

I didn't know this until today, but AMC has split season 5 of Breaking Bad into two parts -- and the second half doesn't air until NEXT SUMMER???

ASSHOLES!

^^
This is becoming more prevalent with cable channels- a fall/spring 1/2s and/or winter/summer 1/2s.  sad

LoudLon wrote:

I didn't know this until today, but AMC has split season 5 of Breaking Bad into two parts -- and the second half doesn't air until NEXT SUMMER???

ASSHOLES!

I'm going through withdrawal already.

I should really start watching Breaking Bad already, I've been getting beef from my friends for not having started already.

Bad DVD artwork.

Scavenger of Human Sorrow wrote:

I should really start watching Breaking Bad already, I've been getting beef from my friends for not having started already.

I didn't even start watching the show until the fourth season had already ended.  I was hesitant because of all the hype; I didn't think it would be possible for the show to live up to it.   But it does, and then some.  Amazingly written, brilliantly directed and Bryan Cranston is perfection in the lead role.  And what's more, the damn thing gets better and better with each season, IMO.  Trust me, there are MUCH worse shows out there to waste your time on.

been banned from publicly posting on facebook because of a contest... Panda angry.

it amazes me how many haters there are out there. thousands of pathetic losers. i think the bible should be banned 'cause all it's doing is corrupting people. it's OK to have hopes & dreams but it's not OK to hate people for being themselves. supporting equal rights should be mandatory for every country. it's not that hard to accept. if they can't take it then they should fucking leave this world & do us all a favor

That damn red blood splotch up there in the main header.  Yeah, this is a horror site, and yeah, blood is cool and all that, but it's right where the private message link is and makes it impossible to tell when you have a new message.

I demand satisfaction!

http://rlv.zcache.com/i_demand_satisfaction_sticker-p217673556588312737q0ou_400.jpg

Yeah, I know what you mean- the splotch is exactly at the wrong spot.

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-15 21:44:31)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qLPdI7bZnI

Jeez, I wish Meh would bring back the Youtube tagger.  Make that TWO things that piss me off right now. lol

Oh Yeah!

http://i.qkme.me/35j5bt.jpg

Last edited by azathoth (2012-09-15 21:54:10)

Went to my local shopping center and number of shops are already putting Xmas stuff out. 
Some shops don't even have anything for Halloween

The only shops that whole lane of Halloween stuff at end that lane there Xmas Cards and warping paper.  was Poundland! 

Any shops in US do this  early?

^^
Not yet, they generally wait til after Halloween.

I can't find my Halloween decoration lights, it's really annoying.

Went fishing with my uncle on his pontoon boat today.  On the way there, the boat trailer got a flat.  We happened to blow out in front of a friend of my Uncle's place, so he comes out to help us change the tire.  Turns out, the tire blew because it was rubbing against the trailer frame, which itself had fallen apart because whoever built it had the welding skills of a newborn retard.  So we jerry rig it until we can drop the boat off at the marina.  I stay with the boat; he takes the trailer to get it re-welded.

An hour and a half later he shows back up.  We cruise out on the lake.  I catch a channel cat fish.  He gets pissed because he catches nothing, then we turn around and head back.  He backs the trailer down the boat ramp.  But he's sixty and not strnog enough to maneuver the pontoon boat in the water to make sure it lines up on the trailer evenly.  So I go to do it.  He steps on the gas on the truck too soon, the trailer pulls out of the water, the pontoon boat teetering on it.  He hits the brakes.  The pontoon boat slides forward on the trailer, hits me in the chest.  My feet give out on the algae-covered ramp beneath me and I drop flat into two feet of water, land on my back, smack my head on the cement and bite my tongue so badly that it now has gashes running down both sides of it and I'm spitting blood every thirty seconds.  To top it all off he didn't want me riding in the truck dripping wet, so I ride in the bed of the pick-up -- soaked, going down the highway at sixty with a windchill of about fifty degrees.

Now I'm home, with a headache, a bleeding tongue, a kink in my already bad back and what feels like the onset of a cold.

So, yeah.  I'm a little pissed off right now.

First a Fiat, now a pontoon boat.  Dude, just stay away from moving vehicles.  By the way, did you get to keep the fish?

What pisses me of right now is now Friday I always get headache (today headache and cough) around the third morning hour. I didn't go to the infirmary though because I think I can wistand it and don't disturb the people in the school: I was lying to myself. Thank God there was a 15-minutes break for me to go lying down a little bit in the library. Seems like all the work from the beginning of the week creates that. 8th grade...

LoudLon wrote:

Went fishing with my uncle on his pontoon boat today.  On the way there, the boat trailer got a flat.  We happened to blow out in front of a friend of my Uncle's place, so he comes out to help us change the tire.  Turns out, the tire blew because it was rubbing against the trailer frame, which itself had fallen apart because whoever built it had the welding skills of a newborn retard.  So we jerry rig it until we can drop the boat off at the marina.  I stay with the boat; he takes the trailer to get it re-welded.

An hour and a half later he shows back up.  We cruise out on the lake.  I catch a channel cat fish.  He gets pissed because he catches nothing, then we turn around and head back.  He backs the trailer down the boat ramp.  But he's sixty and not strnog enough to maneuver the pontoon boat in the water to make sure it lines up on the trailer evenly.  So I go to do it.  He steps on the gas on the truck too soon, the trailer pulls out of the water, the pontoon boat teetering on it.  He hits the brakes.  The pontoon boat slides forward on the trailer, hits me in the chest.  My feet give out on the algae-covered ramp beneath me and I drop flat into two feet of water, land on my back, smack my head on the cement and bite my tongue so badly that it now has gashes running down both sides of it and I'm spitting blood every thirty seconds.  To top it all off he didn't want me riding in the truck dripping wet, so I ride in the bed of the pick-up -- soaked, going down the highway at sixty with a windchill of about fifty degrees.

Now I'm home, with a headache, a bleeding tongue, a kink in my already bad back and what feels like the onset of a cold.

So, yeah.  I'm a little pissed off right now.

That's terrible Lon!   I hope you are feeling better soon and don't end up with a migraine from all that!

^^
I still want to know if he got to keep the fish.