Re: What pisses you off right now ?

^^
Ah... sheeeiiitttt!

http://images.imagecomics.com//c/2012/thumbnails/IMG120273_t.jpg

Words cannot articulate what a total failure my first try in amateur astronomy was tonight. Now, being that it was my first go, I expected there to be challenges. But what did I do in the first five minutes while fiddling with the legs of the tripod to my practically brand new telescope (received last Christmas)? I carelessly lost my grip after the balance of the top shifted, and I dropped the damn thing on my porch. I picked it up, and found one leveler (I can't think of the accurate terminology for the piece at the moment) was completely bent and unusable, and one of the securement pieces for the eye lens was missing. After a few words of great exclamation directed solely at my now contused ego, I continued on with attempting to point the telescope at the moon. I did so, got everything in alignment, and looked into the lens...to find that everything was very blurry and for the life of me I could not get the damn thing to focus. Did I 'knock something loose' when I dropped it? Or was I simply operating it incorrectly (and it wouldn't be very surprising to me if I was)?

Ahh, the follies of a fool! I'll try it again later, though, and hopefully it won't turn out nearly as disastrous as tonight's astronomically inept adventure turned out to be. "If the fool were to persist in his folly, he would become wise."

Ow, bummer.  Hopefully you just couldn't focus it, would suck if you jarred the lenses.

azathoth wrote:

Ow, bummer.  Hopefully you just couldn't focus it, would suck if you jarred the lenses.

Indeed, that would suck. Majorly.

Last edited by The Creature (2013-04-26 23:29:45)

Sorry dude.  Hope it gets sorted out.

Everyone is out but me. I was suppose to get paid today but some screw up screwed up the pay so I have to wait until monday to get paid, not that it matters because by then I go back to work thus I really cant go no-where.

Ghostseeker wrote:

Sorry dude.  Hope it gets sorted out.

Thanks, man. I'll probably take it back out this evening and see if I can at least focus it on something.

Blargh. That sucks. Hopefully you'll find a way to fix it and focus.

Got mine out last night but I didn't drop it. The Moon was insanely beautiful.

My cat Sweet pisses me off now. Her horny days. She keeps meowing like insane all the time. The only way for me to stop it is to pet her. Got more important things to do though. Internet. lol

The damn birthday lunch with dad an 11 more people was an annoying as H3LL and boring one. Aside from my uncle with which I had great conversations, nobody cared about me. They were all into their next christianity expeditions and reunions and crap. When I wanted to talk to them, it was just like if I wasn't there, they did like they didn't hear me. Fuck them.

That's the first time in my whole damn life they don't sing happy birthday to you all together. I like these traditions but now they're gone.

Didn't start my day a good way at all.

I HATE THEM!!! sad hmm

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-05-06 14:11:33)

Nothing - I live in a perpetual state of bliss.

^^
Sorry buddy.  sad

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Punk
Happy birthday to you

And go over to the Totally Random thread.  I posted some stuff for you.

Last edited by azathoth (2013-05-06 16:15:22)

^
^
Whoops - misread your post Punk and neglected to wish you a happy birthday mate.

Happy birthday to you.
Squashed tomatoes and stew.
You look like a monkey
And you smell like one too!!! big_smile

Damn been a long while nobody was pissed and belated thanks Fulcento, one month late. Better now than never they say and they're right. big_smile

BUT I'M SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW IT'S NUTS!!!

Been trying to put up an image of Alexa Vega with the Machete Kills trailer all freaking night long but it ain't working. Their code is crappy shit. How much more shitty than crappy shit can you be??? Well, simple, Facebook.

And it's far from being complicated really, an img tag and up it goes. Screw you damn upload buttons that NEVER work. Glad I got Coffee cause I'd SCREAM in brutal and violent anger. sad

http://25.media.tumblr.com/d7436f12d22595099e90e724aa6eb5da/tumblr_mhtjks2Lw61qghvluo1_500.png

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-04 05:46:50)

Oh AND ALSO One Direction ugly crap boys band crap is in the Bell Center in Montreal tonight so my morning show keeps bringing that up and I just HATE these Bieber like dudes. Goes well with this crappiest singer along with the other crappy bands, I'm talking about this LMFAO and that asian dude dancing ridiculously. They should be exterminated NOW!!!

Although ALL teen girls are dripping wet now so it could be fun for my bit. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-07-04 06:38:02)

kXnPunk wrote:

Oh AND ALSO One Direction ugly crap boys band crap is in the Bell Center in Montreal tonight so my morning show keeps bringing that up and I just HATE these Bieber like dudes. Goes well with this crappiest singer along with the other crappy bands, I'm talking about this LMFAO and that asian dude dancing ridiculously. They should be exterminated NOW!!!

Finally someone who can see sense about One Direction!

Anyway, what's pissing me off right now is my dodgy Internet connection. Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it's just -.-

The teen girls screaming at the morning show made my ears bleed. Stupid girls...

It's actually kind of embarrassing how many teenage girls out there think they're going to marry Harry Styles. I'm just like -.- I think that One Direction are a highly annoying band. Enough said.

I'm not a fan of those One Direction chaps.
Or that Justin kid. tongue

The unfortunate thing is that the amount of people who share this opinion seems to be quite small.

Well maybe but who cares about these idiots anyways. I challenge you to find one that does likes them in here. Good luck. lol

What pisses me off right now is the fact i had to work a double shift the other day and the midnight girl couldn't be bothered to show up til an hour after her shift started..Seems menial but  it's the little things that get to you.

I reallt don't want to work tomorrow.

Pissed at my neighbors. Their children are loud and scream at the top of their lungs when they're playing in their pool and I also can't stand my neighbors dog and how it always excretes on the sidewalk because they're too lazy to pick it up. We don't even talk to eachother, and I don't wanna be friends with them because they turn a quiet neighborhood in to a frat party. Ah well.

You know what man???

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meoa5ouYH41qg90hxo1_500.jpg

them and laugh like the clown after. wink

^^^^^^ That pic makes it worthwhile lmao