Re: What pisses you off right now ?

kXnPunk wrote:

You know what man???

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_meoa5ouYH41qg90hxo1_500.jpg

them and laugh like the clown after. wink

Nah its cool man I brought reinforcements
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w3UjFNJGcek/UUZ9lluJGoI/AAAAAAAACN8/Nv3Ojrl9xss/s400/Kim+Nuke+Face.jpg

^^^
MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

kXnPunk wrote:

^^^
MWAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

http://memeblender.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/kim-jong-un-im-gonna-nuke-you.jpg

Oh yeah I remember this one. Hahahaha Still as funny as then.

There was a incredible damn lot on Facebook when he was trying on the USA.
Was nuts.

It is a heat wave and the air conditioner in my car broke.

39 degree's with humidity.

Pissed!

Miley Cyrus dancing at the mta video awards (yes  I was the las person to see it on youtube). Who the hell was responsible for letting this flat chested no booty/talent girl on tv. This wouldn't of been a deal was pretty and could sing and dance. Shame on mtv for letting this girl make a fool of herself.

DarkMistress wrote:

Pissed!

90's were I live and no air conditioner peiriod. It's ho even a night here. But on the plus side alot of sexy ladies with little on. Gigadi

The fact that Catherine Zeta Jones and Douglas are 'parting' is newsworthy according to BBC Wales.

DarkMistress wrote:

Pissed!

Mine broke down in the spring...kept telling myself I'll do it next week....2 months later...

Starting work next Tuesday at the high school is pissing me off. Summer needs to be longer.

My computer desk sits two inches behind an AC vent.  My legs are freezing right now.

Lol....thanks, Lon....Anyone else kinda pissed that Tripod left seemingly because of a conflict with another member?   I mean, I left for about 6 months..but that was because I had a kid and the no sleep and all.  But it just sorta happened...Tripod said goodbye.  It doesn't sit right with me.

JackBurton wrote:

Lol....thanks, Lon....Anyone else kinda pissed that Tripod left seemingly because of a conflict with another member?   I mean, I left for about 6 months..but that was because I had a kid and the no sleep and all.  But it just sorta happened...Tripod said goodbye.  It doesn't sit right with me.

Yeah, I don't understand why he felt he had to leave either. I'd like to see Tripod back posting again as soon as possible.

^^^
Yeah that pisses me off incredibly. Man I love the dude, he's funny and crazy as shit. H3LL he might be as crazy as I am so. But I'm not only VERY pissed but sad too. At least I tried my best to make him stay with what I posted and in reply to his PM. sad
DIdn't seem to work though. Hopefully he'll be back soon.

Come back here right now you fool or I'll send my Balrog buddy after you.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lory399rel1qlnzs9o1_1280.jpg

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-28 21:12:30)

Saw his name on the bottom of the main forums page a while ago.  Not sure why he left.  No one had reported him and he never said anything about someone giving him crap, so...

Not for nothing, but typically when a person makes it a point to announce that they're leaving a website, it's a bid for pity or attention.  Not saying that's the case here, but Tri's explanation was suspiciously ambiguous.

Just sayin'.

^^^
Yeah but it's still pissing me off man. Good try though. lol

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-28 21:31:33)

Working in an office is pissing me off. The best way I can describe an office environment is that it is just absolutely absurd. Honestly I can't even list the reasons why it pisses me off cause I just keep settling on that word. Absurd. That's all.

My body.  It just doesn't cooperate any more.  I had a stomach virus last night, but went to work this morning.  In the middle of a code, I got over heated in the cell and almost passed out.  They had to take me back to health care in a wheelchair.  I will never live that down.

mike3881 wrote:

Miley Cyrus dancing at the mta video awards (yes  I was the las person to see it on youtube). Who the hell was responsible for letting this flat chested no booty/talent girl on tv. This wouldn't of been a deal was pretty and could sing and dance. Shame on mtv for letting this girl make a fool of herself.

Flat chested??? You need glasses man. lol

http://cdn03.cdn.thesuperficial.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/12/miley-cyrus-cleavage-cnn-heroes-1212-13.jpg

floridapossum wrote:

My body.  It just doesn't cooperate any more.  I had a stomach virus last night, but went to work this morning.  In the middle of a code, I got over heated in the cell and almost passed out.  They had to take me back to health care in a wheelchair.  I will never live that down.

Argh. Health troubles are the worst these suckers ever invented really. Best of luck dear...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-08-28 22:48:04)

floridapossum wrote:

I feel you, Pam Pam.  Wednesday is garbage pick-up day; this morning I was walking a trash can with two moderately full trash bags inside to the bottom of the driveway; a fifty foot walk, give or take.  And by the time I turned around to start back toward the house, my lower back had already started to tighten up.  I'm only 41 (42 in October) but my body's acting like it's fuckin' sixty three.

LoudLon wrote:
floridapossum wrote:

I feel you, Pam Pam.  Wednesday is garbage pick-up day; this morning I was walking a trash can with two moderately full trash bags inside to the bottom of the driveway; a fifty foot walk, give or take.  And by the time I turned around to start back toward the house, my lower back had already started to tighten up.  I'm only 41 (42 in October) but my body's acting like it's fuckin' sixty three.

Well at least we have each other.

Yep.  It's just you, and me, and 2,000 miles in between. lol

LoudLon wrote:

my body's acting like it's fuckin' sixty three.

Mine's been acting this way ALL MY CRAPPY LIFE. Got used to that luckily. I find pain fun now. Yeah crazy me but it's got that advantage of not bothering me at all. big_smile

Spotify's constant shitty country music advertisements. MY EARS!!!!