Re: What pisses you off right now ?

Damn it, I had a phone interview and I totally f'd it up.  I froze, my brain went blank, I think I said I was a llama at some point, just a mess.  I mentioned I was friends with Cap Howdy and Lon and my ceiling grew a glowing, dripping blood pentagram.

So yeah, bad interview.

And I just got a call for another face-to-face interview tomorrow (different company).

Everyone wish me bad luck.  Every time I've asked for good luck, no job.  So do the opposite.  Drop Bears get bonus points.

azathoth wrote:

And I just got a call for another face-to-face interview tomorrow (different company).

Everyone wish me bad luck.  Every time I've asked for good luck, no job.  So do the opposite.  Drop Bears get bonus points.

Nobody likes you. Everybody hates you. You're gonna lose. Smile, you fuck.
That do you? wink

^^
You could have tossed in a "Drag Me to Hell" or some "go eat some worms" bits, but your effort is duly noted (and worthy of many pickle crisps if it works).

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3teuwiRLl1r9esic.jpg

What is the world coming to when a classic "Last Boy Scout" quote slips under the radar? wink

A 22 year old sorta OK Willis film?
Now if you were talking about doing a jig dance under the lights, or "multipass," OK.

Eh, I'll take anything I can get at this point, lol.

^^^
It didn't go un-noticed to me...

Just found this worm pict more fun. lol

^^
I like how on the bottom left of the package it say "edible."
You may want to re-think your food product if you have to label it that way.

^^^
Or NOT!!! lol

Poor dude....

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/32862742.jpg

^^^
HAHAHAHAHA He's way too cool. big_smile

If I'd been here earlier, I'd have caught the LBS quote.  Love that flick!

Y'know that's Billy "Tae Bo" Blanks who blows his own head brains out in the opening scene.   And that's Kim "Tig on Sons of Anarchy" Coates as the guy who Willis warns to kill if he touches Willis again.  Which he does. big_smile

Huh, didn't know that was Billy Blanks.  I like him in Talons of the Eagle and Balance of Power.

You should see him in King of the Kickboxers.  Dude's an amazing kicker and catches some serious air in that flick.  Plus his "bad guy" faces are insanely funny.

^^
I think I saw that one, too.  Was that the one where his sensai dude had him punching steel with his knuckles?

By the way, we have some folks on Skype right now.

Yeah LoudLon, get your ass on Skype like NOW!!! big_smile

work, work a couple of people , work, work and err work....... that's what pisses me off at the moment.

^^
Not to be mean at your furry awesomeness, but I'd love to have that work problem.

azathoth wrote:

^^
Not to be mean at your furry awesomeness, but I'd love to have that work problem.

i know my friend and appreciate how you are at the moment but keep on in there. you will get there i promise you.

^^^
Very nice new avatar wolfman. big_smile

Pissed because Machete Kills isn't showing this week at my cinema. They put Lone Ranger instead, WTF, it's been out for a long while... Damn them

At least Carrie is on...

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-10-16 16:13:20)

What pisses me off is getting ready for my ATS testing for policing, I have to do cardio every day and eat really healthy and it is just not fun at all. I am tired and sore all day every day haha

^^
Keep it up buddy!

I'm doing similar just to make sure my diabetes or blood pressure doesn't kill me, lol .  Bonus- you're getting paid for it, yes?  So buck up Buckaroo, or whatever phrase that was that was in Better Off Dead. big_smile

^^ haha no not yet I have to pay them to do the test which is $335 and if I do not get a job within the next 6 months I have to pay another $100 to re-certify my fitness... hmm haha

^^
Do you get reimbursed if you do pass?  'cause that's a steep test price.
But good luck to you anyway. smile