Re: What pisses you off right now ?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzt7gac8mb1qbgeizo1_500.gif

Yay you!!! smile

Mwuahahaha!

@Punk- Nice pic!
@Lon- I'm not even going to try to make a joke out of that.  Just that Tina would be very impressed with your technical prowess.  (oops...  lol )

How are you, Simian Overlord?

azathoth wrote:

@Lon- I'm not even going to try to make a joke out of that.  Just that Tina would be very impressed with your technical prowess.  (oops...  lol )

Adapt and overcome.  That's the Army way. big_smile

Gearing up for another fun day.  Also just had an idea- look for the post.

This is going on the third day in a row wherein my pet cat, Cujo, is no where to be found. It's really got be pissed off and a bit sad. This happened to my last cat, too. You get attached to them for about a  year and a half, two years, then they up and leave, nowhere to be found again...and who knows what happens to them. I live in the country. My animals have always been indoor/outdoor pets. 'Till they're gone forever of course. Grrrrr.

Hoping my little buddy comes back here soon.

Urgh countryside means plenty of food. Although it's colder so when the kittie's gonna be hungry that beast'll come back for sure. They know their way home if accidents don't happen to them. Best of luck man.

Sometimes they do it just to piss you off. Bloody damn revenge drives them with instinct... Oh, and love/affection of course.

Have you made the feline furious or pissed lately somehow???

Last edited by kXnPunk (2013-12-02 13:58:26)

I'll pray for your kitty's return Creature,  I totally understand.  Once when I was little, I had a dog that was lost for 6 weeks.  Being a small child, I prayed every night for his safe return.  Not being burdened with the doubt that accompanies adults in such matters, I totally expected Inky's return.  Anyway, about six weeks after he went missing, on a Sunday night, (yes I still remember the day),a friend of ours called.  They had gone to a gas station near their home, several miles away, and there was Inky at the gas station.  The owners said he had showed up a few weeks earlier and they had been taking care of him.  He came home that night, happy and healthy.

@Punk, part of Cujo's personality is his random episodes of hyperactivity and "furiousness". He bites your fingers sometimes. It's quite cute. But no, he's a well-treated, happy kitty with no reason to run away (other than the usual animal reasons concerned w/ venturing outside).

@Possum, thanks much. I appreciate your thoughts. It's pretty cool that you got Inky back! Gotta love happy moments like that.

I've had three cats:

Cindy -- took her from my Army roommate who bought her for the sole purpose of torturing her.  Told him I was taking her away from him and if he had something to say about it, it's his funeral.  Ended up taking her home after I ETSed had her for six years, until my step-dad left my door open and she got out.  Found her a couple days later the next street over, having been ran over. sad

Maggie -- a calico I picked up at a pet store about a year later.  Crazy friggin' cat, loved to attack visitors, and loved to pounce from my window sill onto my head while I was in bed.  Gave her to my big sis when I moved to Canada; sis later told me Maggie went feral (no big surprise, she was so aggressive) and had her put down. hmm

Titus -- loved this little guy to death.  Got him in '01, had him until '08 or so.  Had moved into my younger sister's place, to lessen my own bills while I supported my mom who was very ill at the time.  Her boyfriend came over one day, forgot to shut the door all the way.  Titus got out.  Showed up again a week later, but wouldn't come when I called him.  Basically had established himself as the bad-ass alpha cat of the block.  Last time I saw him was the day before I moved to where I am now, lazing in the neighbor's yard.  I tried calling him one last time, just for old time's sake, and he just gave me this look like, "We cool, yo.  You go 'head on.  E'ythang gon' be a'ight." lol

I hope your cat a safe and quick teturn?

Lon, thanks for the uplifting account of your cat ownership.

Why, you're welcome!  Though I have to question your definition of my sad tales as "uplifting."  I know things are bass-ackwards up there in Canada but jeez...

^^
Didn't you used to live in Canada?  Just sayin'...
(ooh, monkey spanked!)

I did -- but I left.  Mostly because Canadians refuse to cede the fact that Canadian bacon is just a fancy name for ham.

^We kicked him out, all the way back to Kentucky!

Last edited by floridapossum (2013-12-02 17:05:46)

Spam Spam Spam SPam!

floridapossum wrote:

^We kicked him out, all the way back to Kentucky!

NOTE:  When Pam says "we," she means the entire population of Canada.  I'm far too much man for one province to handle.

LOL

(blah,blah,blah)

floridapossum wrote:

(blah,blah,blah)

I said the same thing to Famke Janssen when she was on her knees begging me not to leave after our one night stand.  I was like, "Pfft, yeah, right.  Like I'm going to keep Cindy Crawford waiting..."

Same old thing pisses me off. I'm sounding like a broken record.
Hoping the new year brings better things.

First off Lon you were kicked out because you wouldn't admit that Canadian bacon is better than ham, and while our government decided to have you given the boot, it was actually executed by only one mountie, whom might I add was Celine Dion.

We have full disclosure here in Canada tongue

Last edited by Theli (2013-12-02 17:47:06)

LoudLon wrote:
floridapossum wrote:

(blah,blah,blah)

I said the same thing to Famke Janssen when she was on her knees begging me not to leave after our one night stand.  I was like, "Pfft, yeah, right.  Like I'm going to keep Cindy Crawford waiting..."

Dude, TMI.

I have been fighting with a troll on and off all day about how he thinks Scientology is better than Christmas/Santa, vaccines, and the GOP(?!?!?).  Total fucknuts becuase I won't believe that the rhesus monkey is superior to the chimpanzee?!?!  And he loves snow monkeys, which would be cool if he wasn't so f'n nuts about how American movies are racist because they show chimps rather than snow monkeys, and Nazis are still running the currency, or something. 

What the hell?  It's hard to out-weird me in a real sense, but damn yo.  Probably a troll, but it's hard to write stuff like that unless you actually believe some of it.  Scary shit, man.