Re: What pisses you off right now ?

You told them that, yes? You should win, man.

Why the hell would someone report the photo??
Tell them to get off your wall.
Buggers.

Yeah, no shit, man, some people...

MoonRaven wrote:

Why the hell would someone report the photo??
Tell them to get off your wall.
Buggers.

Exactly what I'm asking myself. And yes I told them to screw the H3LL out of MY wall. Assholes. But I didn't get anything back from Facebook and they'll probably just ignore it. Been banned a month and it SUCKED but I don't think it'll happen again.

Was it the same stupid bullshit got you banned first time?

No. Bigger boobs. lol

But tits make everything relevant!

BOOBS for president!!! lol

Babe's boobs dominate society!

Been like this since the World's creation and will be like this Ad Vitam Aeternam. And I have NOTHING against that. big_smile

Indeed, might as well die in the valley as anywhere!

I'm in an Xbox One party chat with my good buddy and he stepped out for a cigarette and left his mic on so I'm hearing his brother trying to sing as well as mysterious noises that I can only hope are from the television that include grinding, birds sounding scared and water running

^^^
Would do a perfect Horror soundtrack. lol

This will sound weird, but I've been constantly hungry for the past 5 days.  (I know it's because I've been doing so much physical work, but damn, how many pizzas do I have to eat?!  Like every 2 hours? )

5/9 give or take, tongue

azathoth wrote:

This will sound weird, but I've been constantly hungry for the past 5 days.  (I know it's because I've been doing so much physical work, but damn, how many pizzas do I have to eat?!  Like every 2 hours? )

Eat a box of razor blades I can assure you you WON'T be hungry anymore after that. lol

Or Totino's pizza rolls, that shit fuckin' good man.

My loser brother is pissing me off.
And his shitty drug habits.
I noticed a bunch of my DVD's were missing yesterday.
He told me he borrowed 5 to watch at a friends house.
I told him that he borrowed more that 5. My shelf was jam packed that I started putting the new purchases on the floor in my room. I told him at LEAST 12 were gone. And that he better bring them back.
I write down all the things I own. Books, CD's, DVD's, Living Dead Dolls, anime...
So I took my list and started checking off what was still there.
21 were missing. Minus the 5 that my mom found hidden in the back room that he said belonged to his friend that he wasn't going to return yet. So she put it on a shelf that he uses in the basement. Turns out they were mine. Not his friends. So 16 are still missing. My special edition Edward Scissorhands and Special edition Carrie with the holographic outer sleeve are 2 of them. My Black Christmas, Amittyville horror original and remake.
I could strangle that guy. And something tells me that he sold them to a friend to get drug money from. He did not 'borrow' them. You don't watch 5 movies in a night. Not him anyway. ANd then decide to borrow more when you still have movies left at your friends house. He's a liar. He thinks I'm stupid.
He could sell a kidney for all I care, he's gonna find a way to get them back or he can forget about having a sister.
My dad (bless him) is gonna buy me a lock for my door. It's sad that I have to resort to that.

^^^
Urgh stupid. NOT to your sis bastard... Your dope bunch ok but NOT YOUR FUCKING SIS!!!

Hope he gets them back to you or the Verdict will be:

http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs31/i/2008/186/d/a/The_Guillotine_by_00AngelicDevil00.jpg

My mom is ready to beat him.
Hell will break loose when I see him.

Shopping on this O Hellish Night!

MoonRaven,

http://img0.joyreactor.com/pics/post/madonna-breaking-news-337730.jpeg

Mwahahaha lol

Ha!!

Dumbasses that come to FB to post how hard done by they are, how miserable they are, how no one understands them, how wonderful they are but everybody does them wrong, etc.  If you're on FB whining about your miserable existence, get off your fat ass and change it, that is all.

floridapossum wrote:

Dumbasses that come to FB to post how hard done by they are, how miserable they are, how no one understands them, how wonderful they are but everybody does them wrong, etc.  If you're on FB whining about your miserable existence, get off your fat ass and change it, that is all.

You know which ones are worse? The ones that make a big public explosion out of how 'horrible' their lives are, then when someone does ask what's wrong they say something like "It's too personal".