Re: What pisses you off right now ?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

There is this new dirty creepy old man working in housekeeping tht keeps staring at my breasts and checking me out.  He's gross and creepy. YUCK! sad

Uh I probably be doing that too neutral

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

goldenwarrior wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:

There is this new dirty creepy old man working in housekeeping tht keeps staring at my breasts and checking me out.  He's gross and creepy. YUCK! sad

Uh I probably be doing that too neutral

Yeah but I wouldn't mind you doing it. tongue

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

Spiderman 3 pisses me off right now...

129

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

My morning breath right now is so skanky it could gag a fucking mule.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

I wish May 11 will get the fuck here, I want to go see 28 Weeks Later.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

im hot a fuck and the AC isnt working...

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

spending saturda nites by myself ={
it blows

133

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

Hmmmm....what pisses me off right now...........Uwe Boll!:mad:

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

People who fight it out on the boards, My keyboard can beat up your keyboard. Right!!!

135

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

loneranger zombie wrote:

People who fight it out on the boards, My keyboard can beat up your keyboard. Right!!!

Actually my keyboard whopped my ass one night when I was drunk.:lol:

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

i am pissed because i am a stupid shit that fell hook, line, and sinker for a man that lied his ass off to me.  now i am crying like a stupid girl.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

I'm pissed at the poor boxing match last night, what a crock of shit that was.

138

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i am pissed because i am a stupid shit that fell hook, line, and sinker for a man that lied his ass off to me.  now i am crying like a stupid girl.

Shit! That sucks hmm I'm sure you're not stupid though.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

skfan wrote:
The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i am pissed because i am a stupid shit that fell hook, line, and sinker for a man that lied his ass off to me.  now i am crying like a stupid girl.

Shit! That sucks hmm I'm sure you're not stupid though.

thanks it's his lose not ,mine and he needs to admit it

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

seeing good people hurt. sorry to hear about it Epitome.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

it's all good cause he didn't deserve me anyway

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

i am pissed because i am a stupid shit that fell hook, line, and sinker for a man that lied his ass off to me.  now i am crying like a stupid girl.

hey that's not your fault, hook line and sinker is a noble way to experience the "experience" of someone.  Sounds like the poor fella has issues, you probably were the best thing for him!!!
He wasn't the best thing for you though.....????

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

im pissed because i cant find my SD card for my digital camera.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

well i got drunk as fuck took two xanax and cut the shit out of myself.  you guys are awesome as is RIP for always being there for me.  i probably would have have done something really bad if not for him.  i wanna work things out with Mike cause I love him but hell i am confused.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

I'm pissed at the weinsteins for not trying grindhouse as a double feature. I think that it would do better in the UK. I can remember with reservoir dogs, it flopped in america and the UK made it successful, it became a cult classic and i think grindhouse would do the same

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

Im just venting so you dont have to pay me any attention but my air force recruiter who I always thought was a little sketchy, well my good friend was going to join the AF also but my recruiter decided to stalk her by phone and then he tried coming on to her. To make it worse for me i have my monthly meeting with him and all the other recruits and am trying anything to avoid it, cause right now I want to kill him( and by this i mean severely hurt).

Last edited by KillianDarkwater (2007-05-07 14:45:36)

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

my heart is broken sad

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

ya it just sucks because shes like a sister to me and then the asshole did this. but i kind of have to suck it up and deal because hes my recruiter and its not like i can get a new one but she did thankfully.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

KillianDarkwater wrote:

Im just venting so you dont have to pay me any attention but my air force recruiter who I always thought was a little sketchy, well my good friend was going to join the AF also but my recruiter decided to stalk her by phone and then he tried coming on to her. To make it worse for me i have my monthly meeting with him and all the other recruits and am trying anything to avoid it, cause right now I want to kill him( and by this i mean severely hurt).

Report this asshole, I spent a few years in the Military. Hes a disgrace to his uniform, and should get his ass in trouble. The military does not need scumbags like that in thier ranks. report his fucking ass. People like that can get others killed, so its the right thing to do.

Re: What pisses you off right now ?

i was wrong about Mike.  we worked everything out and all is good.  it pisses me off that i have trouble trusting men.  but i am working on it. thanks for the support! big_smile