Re: What pisses you off right now ?

KillianDarkwater wrote:

Im just venting so you dont have to pay me any attention but my air force recruiter who I always thought was a little sketchy, well my good friend was going to join the AF also but my recruiter decided to stalk her by phone and then he tried coming on to her. To make it worse for me i have my monthly meeting with him and all the other recruits and am trying anything to avoid it, cause right now I want to kill him( and by this i mean severely hurt).

I have to agree with loneranger report his scumbag ass...he doesn't deserve to that uniform..

Well whats pissing me off right now is how I'm volunteered to a job thats not mine and not even getting paid any extra money for it..they could of ask but NOOOOO that just tell me your doing it and thats it...the bastards.. mad

Im pissed at myself because this mourning I decided to take a nap while driving and cleaned out a couple of ditches. I was'nt mad once I got to school and saw I had'nt done anything to the car, but I was pretty steamed at myself. Thats what happens when you live 30 min from school, and you woke up 35 minutes before you had to be there. Hey I got there and I got there with my car and me in one peice and thats all that matters.

Some people, who you sorta know from work,  just because you got a truck they want you to help them move to another apartment on your saturday off. and make it out that your the bad guy if you say no. I will help friends move,but Im not going spend all day, gas is expensive to, helping someone move. I done it to many times, Im tired of it. Now money talks, bullshit walks on my days off.

this girl at work keeps hitting on me.  i mean i am straight but hell at least she could be hot.

The Epitome of Fear wrote:

this girl at work keeps hitting on me.  i mean i am straight but hell at least she could be hot.

OK. lets assume that she was HOT, then what?

loneranger zombie wrote:

Let's just say I'll try anything twice. tongue

loneranger zombie wrote:

ohhhh so thats why your pissed off... cause she's not hot! mmmm I hear ya big_smile

loneranger zombie wrote:
KillianDarkwater wrote:

Im just venting so you dont have to pay me any attention but my air force recruiter who I always thought was a little sketchy, well my good friend was going to join the AF also but my recruiter decided to stalk her by phone and then he tried coming on to her. To make it worse for me i have my monthly meeting with him and all the other recruits and am trying anything to avoid it, cause right now I want to kill him( and by this i mean severely hurt).

Report this asshole, I spent a few years in the Military. Hes a disgrace to his uniform, and should get his ass in trouble. The military does not need scumbags like that in thier ranks. report his fucking ass. People like that can get others killed, so its the right thing to do.

Trust me i would but there is nothing against him but my friends word. The oly thing that is right now is that she isnt allowed near him. I just got bac from my mothly meeting with the other recruits also and after since he was driving me home he started to complain about it and how he would never risk his mariage and all that. The fucked up part is that about  2 weeks ago he was talking to me  after he met my friend and he said, "To me shes the hottest girl in your school."(swear to god it was his words) So he is just a big dick and Ive been trying to ignore him for the most part.

DemonToSome wrote:
loneranger zombie wrote:

ohhhh so thats why your pissed off... cause she's not hot! mmmm I hear ya big_smile

yeah well i mean if she was hot i wouldn't mind if she hit on me heck i'd flirt with her

My fucking piece of shit $500 XBox 360 is pissing me the fuck off right now...Goddam thing keeps overheating, giving me the red rings of death.  I'm two minutes away from launching it onto I-15.  Anyone know any tips?

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

My fucking piece of shit $500 XBox 360 is pissing me the fuck off right now...Goddam thing keeps overheating, giving me the red rings of death.  I'm two minutes away from launching it onto I-15.  Anyone know any tips?

Hey Death. Don't throw it out. I definitely know how to fix it. Don't touch the system anymore until you buy a cooling system attachment that you can buy for $30 or so. I picked my system up before X-Mas and before seriously playing it, i bought the best cooling system attachment out there and after attaching that to the back of my 360, it has never overheated on me. If you want me to tell you the exact attachment i have for mine, i'll let you know.

Actually it's called an intercooler, which you should of bought sometime after you had purchased your 360. But here's the link to the exact intercooler that i have and it is by far the best one that you can get out there.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp … 9040700241

Once you buy this, your overheating problems will be solved and you will not have any more problems once you get this.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-05-08 21:40:35)

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Actually it's called an intercooler, which you should of bought sometime after you had purchased your 360. But here's the link to the exact intercooler that i have and it is by far the best one that you can get out there.

Once you buy this, your overheating problems will be solved and you will not have any more problems once you get this.

Did you ever get the three blinking red lights on your console?  I don't know if it's something with the x clamps inside the system or just a cooling problem.  Who the fuck knows, I hate technology.  I'll look into the intercooler though, thanks.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Did you ever get the three blinking red lights on your console?  I don't know if it's something with the x clamps inside the system or just a cooling problem.  Who the fuck knows, I hate technology.  I'll look into the intercooler though, thanks.

No i never had the 3 blinking lights come on but my buddy he has had that problem before and his stopped working completely but he was able to send it in and get it fixed or get sent a brand new one without any cost. But the intercooler is the best technology to have for the 360.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

No i never had the 3 blinking lights come on but my buddy he has had that problem before and his stopped working completely but he was able to send it in and get it fixed or get sent a brand new one without any cost. But the intercooler is the best technology to have for the 360.

Yeah I have a buddy who has the same problem, and he's sent his in to Microsoft twice only to have him send back another busted piece of shit.  I have a tutorial, a "fix-it-yourself" that I'm gonna give a whirl...if it goes bad, oh fuckin' well, I guess I'll get a PS3.

I guess there is a lot of stuff that pisses me off, but I try not to let it if you do that, no good will come of it thats what I say, but there is always a silver lining, I get pissed off when I have to watch Cabin Fever on scifi channel even by mistake I mean thats a film you should only edure once every decade and thats pushing it...:)

goldenwarrior wrote:

I guess there is a lot of stuff that pisses me off, but I try not to let it if you do that, no good will come of it thats what I say, but there is always a silver lining, I get pissed off when I have to watch Cabin Fever on scifi channel even by mistake I mean thats a film you should only edure once every decade and thats pushing it...:)

That's is so damn true GW. Or on movie channels, they show the same god damn movies over and over again. And it is basically being overplayed way to damn many times.

I can't stand it when a driver that wants to turn either doesn't put on his blinker or they do but horribly LATE! I guess they don't mind paying for accidents and I hope they have insurance when I hit'em lol!

loneranger zombie wrote:

What pisses you off right now? what are you pet peeves? Let this be the rant and rave, and vent thread.:mad:

Women, and why are they so difficult to deal with. It drives me nuts some times, But what are you going do?

goldenwarrior wrote:

You wouldn't even watch Cabin Fever with me?  It would be worth it. wink

loneranger zombie wrote:

Women, and why are they so difficult to deal with. It drives me nuts some times, But what are you going do?

Because (for most of us) nothing you can say or do will make us happy.  We change our minds too often. We expect you to know what we are thinking and for you to act on it.  We want you to compliment us more for no reason.  The point is you will never figure a woman out unless you can get a little in touch with your femanine side.  My bf always says the right things.  If you can be just a little more attentive to a woman's needs you will reap the benefits.  Trust me.

HELL YEAH!!! BUSINESS OR NO BUSINESS!!!

loneranger zombie wrote:

Some people, who you sorta know from work,  just because you got a truck they want you to help them move to another apartment on your saturday off. and make it out that your the bad guy if you say no. I will help friends move,but Im not going spend all day, gas is expensive to, helping someone move. I done it to many times, Im tired of it. Now money talks, bullshit walks on my days off.

loneranger zombie wrote:

Its much easier helping someone stay put, you just make sure they don't start packing shit into a truck.

goldenwarrior wrote:

THANK YOU!!! At least somebody knows how I
feel about that stupid movie.This past weekend I was enjoying the horror marathon. I liked the Return of the living dead Nicopolis, but the one after that just killed me.