Topic: Your fave Argento flick?

Wellmy all time fave my the italian master of horror is Suspiria

I thought Suspiria was excellent and had some great gore in it especially the first 2 deaths in it. I loved the setting and plot for the film. Goblin did an excellent job in the music in it too.

Re: Your fave Argento flick?

I am with you on that RIP.  Suspiria was my first and favorite Argento film.

Without a shadow of a doubt and without thinking about it Suspiria. This movie is so awesome. Everything about it is just great. I loved every single minute of the movie.

You should have taken Suspiria out of the poll, it's gonna be an easy win.

Oh..man...why  isn't  DEEP  RED  on  the  list?...my  fave  without  a  doubt

shrimp wrote:

Oh..man...why  isn't  DEEP  RED  on  the  list?...my  fave  without  a  doubt

My bad......I forgot Deep Red which is a great film too.

I also chose Suspiria

Suspiria, no question.

Sleepless is a cool slasher style film with many gore scenes in it.

of coures i did love Demons and Demons 2 written by Argento but directed by Bava

I don't know if "Suspiria" is my favorite Argento film but it was the first film of his I ever watched and loved it.

"Suspiria", no contest.  "Demons" comes in a close second.

I have still yet to see any Argento movies outside of Masters of Horror, I really need to start looking for some of his stuff.

I'm going with Suspiria, I really loved the atmosphere of it.

So when exactly does anyone know when the Suspiria remake is coming out and does Argento have anything to do with it?

RIP wrote:

So when exactly does anyone know when the Suspiria remake is coming out and does Argento have anything to do with it?

I hope NEVER!

Susperia and it needs no remake!!!

Suspiria no question. But my favorite thing Dario created would be Asia.

Adog wrote:

Suspiria no question. But my favorite thing Dario created would be Asia.

LMAO, yeah I agree too. I don't see how someone as hot looking came from Dario Argento or Daria Nicoldi cause they are both butt ugly as hell but she is FINE!!!

Hello, first post.  Great site.

I went with other and Phenomena AKA Creepers, although it might be because my schoolboy crush in Jennifer Connelly is in it.

RIP wrote:

I agree he is unbelievable but he has some stiff (no pun intended) competition from Fulci.

DrChannard wrote:

I went with other and Phenomena AKA Creepers, although it might be because my schoolboy crush in Jennifer Connelly is in it.

RIP wrote:

I agree he is unbelievable but he has some stiff (no pun intended) competition from Fulci.

Yeah I liked Phenomena too and I think Connelly was like 14 when she made it. Donald Pleasance did a good job in it too along with Daria Nicodi. Argento's other daughter Fiore had a small role in it as the first victim and she got beheaded in it at the beginning. The monkey with the razor blade was a wild scene lol.

RIP wrote:
DrChannard wrote:

RIP wrote:

Yeah I liked Phenomena too and I think Connelly was like 14 when she made it. Donald Pleasance did a good job in it too along with Daria Nicodi. Argento's other daughter Fiore had a small role in it as the first victim and she got beheaded in it at the beginning. The monkey with the razor blade was a wild scene lol.

Wow....until you said this I had no idea that was Jennifer Connelly.

boyd84 wrote:

I have still yet to see any Argento movies outside of Masters of Horror, I really need to start looking for some of his stuff.

You gotta get on that!

TiM the Zombie wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

You gotta get on that!

Hey man I'm trying, unfortuantly I can never find any of the movies anywere. And I nor anyone I know has a credit card so I can't buy them off the internet.

boyd84 wrote:
TiM the Zombie wrote:
boyd84 wrote:

You gotta get on that!

Hey man I'm trying, unfortuantly I can never find any of the movies anywere. And I nor anyone I know has a credit card so I can't buy them off the internet.

Do you have Best Buy or Suncoast stores in your area cause they have Argento films?