Re: MMA Fighting

It's on Versus for those who have advanced cable....it's gonna be a good night of free fights, Urijah Faber is defending his belt, and let me tell you...that guy never has a dull fight, plus Alex Karalxis ( he was on the first season of TUF ), and Mark Hominick ( UFC veteran) are also fighting.  I can't wait.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

It's on Versus for those who have advanced cable....it's gonna be a good night of free fights, Urijah Faber is defending his belt, and let me tell you...that guy never has a dull fight, plus Alex Karalxis ( he was on the first season of TUF ), and Mark Hominick ( UFC veteran) are also fighting.  I can't wait.

Yeah the first time i seen the preview for WEC on Versus while watching the NHL playoffs, i gotta say it's going to be awesome as hell and i can't wait for it to appear this Sunday.

Well it's early Saturday morning like 4:50 am here lol.......is there any MMA fights on tv tonight? Last Saturday night at the pub we all watched IFL fights.

No I don't think anything is on this weekend....sucks I know

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

No I don't think anything is on this weekend....sucks I know

Drink a beer with me then.....I just woke up from a nap.:lol:

The only thing with MMA is on this weekend is WEC tomorrow night. But that's all i know about.

its about time Sherk defends his title, he hasnt defended it once since he won it at 64.

Forrest Griffith fights tomorrow night on UFC.

i knew ed herman would beat scott smith..still no word on 74, but i know 75 is in london, no set fights yet though.

Did Forrest win last weekend? I missed it.

I'm pissed. I was in Vegas and i could of seen IFL PPV live and i missed it. I seriously so damn bad wanted to see it.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm pissed. I was in Vegas and i could of seen IFL PPV live and i missed it. I seriously so damn bad wanted to see it.

What were you ding the whole time getting drunk and blowing your money on hookers and trying to bail yourself outta jail lol.:lol:

RIP wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

What were you ding the whole time getting drunk and blowing your money on hookers and trying to bail yourself outta jail lol.:lol:

I think i was grabbing dinner, then drinking, then gambeling.

RIP wrote:

Did Forrest win last weekend? I missed it.

Yeah Forrest won and 3 round decision....pretty good fight, I liked it..some thought it was shitty, but what can you expect from two guys whose last fights resulted in highlight reel KO's?

This Sat. is the Season Finale to the Ultimate Fighter on SpikeTV.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-22 14:41:23)

yah griffin won a decision..ufc 75 is gonna be rampage jackson vs dan hernderson...so crazy..and matt hamill vs michael bisping..should also be good

When and who will my fave fighter Randy Couture fight next?

he's fighting Gabriel Gonzaga for the HW title at UFC 74.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

he's fighting Gabriel Gonzaga for the HW title at UFC 74.

Is that guy any good?

UFC season finale on in about 20 minutes!!!!

Gabriel Gonzaga is alright...he beat Mirco..such a fluke though..i think Gabriel Gonzaga should fight Arlovski, and the winner of that step up to Couture, but we'll see wut happends, Gabriel Gonzaga isnt a bad fighter, so maybe he can take on Randy.

The season finale to The Ultimate Fighter wasn't to bad. There were some upsets along with them ending pretty quickly. One of the fighters dislocating his shoulder with his bone sticking out. That fight was between Nate Diaz VS Manvel Gamburyan.

Here's that video to what happened to Manny Gamburyan:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU1QhckKv_Q[/youtube]

Then there was the fight between Rob Emerson Vs. Gray Maynard which ended in a no contest which Gray Maynard knocked not only his opponent out but also himself. But after what he was saying was that he was conscience and should have one. But if you watch the replays over and over again, not only is he very slow sitting up, but also as soon as he lays back, he falls straight onto his back. Which he was fine and just extremely tired and catching his breath or he was knocked out and just thought that he was fine. I don't know it's very hard to determine exactly if he was knocked out or conscience. Check it out for yourself which with that move all i could say was god damn! That sure as hell had to hurt:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOo4wUL2suA[/youtube]

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-06-24 15:47:13)

i was kinda upset bj pen beat jens pulver. but a win is a win, so i guess its 1 for pulver and 1 for pen..meaning they should fight again. i dont really think nate diaz is a good as he is made out to be, we'll see wut he is gonna do at 155, but ppl like joe stevenson, sean sherk, are gonna eat this guy up. he has potential, but he is distant for being a somebody..right now he just rides off is brothers name.

so the supercard was great, sherk beat frank as expected, silva beat beat nate "the great" like I said he would..only shocker was the draw between Tito and Rashad...if only Tito did not hold the fence, he would have won the fight..anyways, I'm hammered, RIPPER prolly is, same with highkick, but I'm out, ttyl.

I was happy to see Ortiz cost himself the match last night by that one point he was docked costing him the win.  Ortiz is a cocky, washed up fuck and he needs to just fade into obscurity.  I am tired of him....and at least my boy Rashad still is undefeated.