Topic: Resident Evil Afterlife 3D TV Spot

Below you can checkout a brand new trailer for Resident Evil Afterlife which quite literally just exploded onto the internet. Synopsis: In a world ravaged by a virus infection, turning its victims into the Undead, Alice continues on her journey to fi...

Read More : Resident Evil Afterlife 3D TV Spot

Re: Resident Evil Afterlife 3D TV Spot

This movie looks insane...I'm really hoping that its better than the third resident evil...

I prefer the darker more zombied up type RS, I will most likely grab the dvd when it comes out neutral

Aidan13 wrote:

This movie looks insane...I'm really hoping that its better than the third resident evil...

In actual the movie was so gruesome that it really scared me !

Greatly disappointed in this movie. some fantastic actions scenes though. but overall it was just sitting there bored.

take that giant monster who swings this monstrous axe over them in the commercial.
who is it? why is it hunting them across the city and WHY was it really only utilized for a tiny amount of this film?  no answer to those questions and that pretty much is how the movie is, lets throw crap together because we think it will look good on screen.

and of course its leading to part 5...ugh..

^ I agree. I was dissapointed in Afterlife. Weakest of the franchise so far IMO.

I was surprised to see the movie as the technology used in this movie seemed very costly. The effects and the creativity has bee great in the movie. The best part has been concept of the this entire series of Resident Evil movies. I have watched the movie in Ajmer and was amazed many times in the movie.