Topic: Skyline (2010)

I just found out about this movie

Plot:After a late night party, a group of friends are awoken in the dead of the night by an eerie light beaming through the window. Like moths to a flame, the light source is drawing people outside before they suddenly vanish into the air. They soon discover an otherwordly force is swallowing the entire human population off the face of the earth. Now our band of survivors must fight for their lives as the world unravels around them.

Trailer
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f41A0A0jWOE[/youtube]

The trailer dose not show to much of the movie, which i think it good idea however it still  make it look a bit  like War of the world .

Out on the 12/11/2010  US, not sure about UK, hopefully it's the same day
it looks interesting, definitely checking it out.

Re: Skyline (2010)

Looks great! Count me in!

a friend tipped me off to this trailer this morning..............i like the end, with all the bodies being sucked up into the air yikes

I caught the trailer yesterday and it looks promising.  If it involves an alien invasion, count me in! big_smile

Looks interesting, tho the trailer didnt show much. Theres several movies that I wait for, and they're all coming out at the end of the 2010. Cant wait.

I don't know, the A vs. P movie they made had an AWESOME trailer...but damn that movie was terrible, I hope it's not the same thing with this one...I love that trailer though, so we'll see soon enough!

i stumbled upon this yesterday too, it looks pretty awesome. Im hoping they don't skimp out on the bleakness of it

Im liking how those bodies were getting sucked up ... might be a good movie

Come here Mistress. I'll teach you how to suck up a body in a far more interesting way. mwhahahahaha

Mistress is listening......

Problem is it's made by the guys who made AVP:R. Hmmmmmmm.....

awesome boner material

effects look almost as good as D9
and that just gives me a thicker boner

I have seen the trailers of the movie skyline yet and it looks fantastic. I definitely watch the movie in the spare time.

I saw it. It is good..buuuut ha ha also totally silly and retarded.

I hope its good, i may see it tomorrow, that is if i do not get stuck in the elevator like I did last week at the theater . Ughhhh so humiliating!

Looks Like another shitty CGI masturbation movie IMO. Fuck it to hell.

Baby_Firefly wrote:

I saw it. It is good..buuuut ha ha also totally silly and retarded.

but yur silly and retarded might just be the best film this side of the shore of kalamzoo

It had some cool alien things in it...acting, story and a ending was thrown out the window. Rent it if you want to see it

I dont rent I pirate oooops did I say that????

I'm a viking pirate on my way to rape and pillage a village unsuspecting it tongue while I get all their movie s and shit

i found it very interesting !

I saw it.  The aliens were rip off of The matrix sententials and a few other alien movies. no explanation or back story on the aliens but it was still fun to watch

I might give it a rent

good film for effects and aliens - fuck the human actors.. i loved the end - except the glimmer of hope stupidity tongue

I don't know anyone other than a few of you on this site that went and saw this movie.  It looked good but from what I hear its all flashy and not really in depth at all.  Now I am not one to mind Style over substance...but we see it so frequently these days...