Topic: The Girls of Friday the 13th

Its Friday the 13th and what better day then to reflect on something bright and good about Friday the 13th. So todays feature editorial is The Girls of Friday the 13th where we take a look at the different females who have starred in Friday the 13th ...

Read More : The Girls of Friday the 13th

Re: The Girls of Friday the 13th

I have to put my two cents in here but, I think the picture used for Kirsten Baker is from part four. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but maybe I'm right.

tks for the correction!

what's wrong with boobies? i like boobies! i always had a thing for Kimberly Beck in these films, don't know why hmm

Ah, a subject I can get behind!

Recently rewatched the original F13 and thought to myself, "Damn, that Marcie has a fine ass!" Jeannine Taylor may be forgotten by a lot of horror fans today, but she was the first "hot girl" in the series (in the sense that there's a "final girl", a "smart girl", etc. in every film), and she was also one of the best actresses ever to appear in an entry. But I'd be lying if I said that when she's running around in her bikini or panties on-screen, I'm thinking about her acting ability or her role in horror film history!

Only fitting then that the 2009 F13 has the girl with the best tits in series history. Whether you like the movie or not, it's hard to find fault with the ample "talents" of Julianna Guill. All the girls in the remake/reboot/rehash are fine, to be sure, but Miss Guill and her inarguable stupendousness steal the show.,, no small feat against the likes of America Olivo, Willa Ford, Amanda Righetti, and Danielle Panabaker.

One glaring omission from the list? Melyssa Ade in JASON X. Oh, my sweet, dirty little Janessa...

Last edited by FutureSlash (2010-08-13 13:17:13)

I think the quote from the 2009 remake sums it up best, "Your tits are stupendous!"
And I would have to concure that Julianna Guill has about the nicest rack that I have seen in a FD13th movie.  Second, Bobbie Sue, very nice!!:D:P

*Giggles insanely...Jason hates it when girls have little green flowers on their Tits.....:lol::lol::lol:

Happy Friday the 13th everyone cool

thedeadshallrule wrote:

*Giggles insanely...Jason hates it when girls have little green flowers on their Tits.....:lol::lol::lol:

lol Good point.  Happy Friday the 13th

thedeadshallrule wrote:

rofl.

sickf**k wrote:

I have to put my two cents in here but, I think the picture used for Kirsten Baker is from part four. Maybe my mind is playing tricks on me but maybe I'm right.

She was in part 2, I know this because I just watched it the other day. I always remember her part because she is a staring into the camera mostly everytime she's on camera for some reason.

Last edited by Twoslowjoe (2010-08-13 18:40:10)

i'm gay so i don't really care about the "boobies" but it's too bad you had to make the pix PG-13. PG-13 is one thing i hate about our genre. just sayin'.

Yeah, Kirsten Baker is definitely in Part 2, not Part 4. She plays Terry, skinny-dipping, hot pants-wearing hottie with a cute little dog named Muffin. In her defense, the only time Miss Baker really looks straight into the camera is in a shot where she's supposed to - when she stands up into frame while she's searching her cabin for a knife to cut preppy perv Scott (Russell Todd) down from a rope snare. It's one of several similar shots employed by Steve Miner in Part 2 (Alice opens the shower curtain, Jason stands up in a dark room). The rest of the time, she's mostly looking for Muffin, feigning aggravation with Scott, or apparently pondering ways to show off as much bare flesh as humanly possible (and thank goodness for that!).

The only pity with Baker/Terry is that after seeing (quite literally) so much of her in the first half of the film, her death occurs off-screen.

Julianna Guill is the hottest IMO.

Interesting posts..

Nothing beats the perfect nipple placement from the remake.

Also worthy of note here is the complete absence of the ladies of Part 4 from the list.

Since this is primarily a list of the "sexy girls" (i.e., the ones that shed their gear), one can forgive the exclusion of the film's two "good girls.  As one poster noted, Kimberly Beck plays Trish, Tommy Jarvis' older sister who politely declines to get naked with the kids next door. Barbara Howard is the mousy Sara, a bit less chaste than Trish perhaps (she does it in the shower with future soap star Peter Barton), but pure enough to also refuse to skinny dip and to employ a body double for her brief "bare ass through glass" scene.

But no list of "hot-to-trot" F13 victims is even close to complete with Judi Aronson or twins Camilla & Carey More. The More Sisters (who were once the Doublemint Twins) play Tina and Terri, who give young Tommy Jarvis/Corey Feldman the thrill of his life when they strip and double dip in Crystal Lake. Apparently, girls named Terri in the F13 universe are all exhibitionists.

Aronson as Samantha is the showstopper here, though. She strips in the window right across from Tommy's bedroom, takes two separate naked plunges in the lake, and is introduced as a girl with "a reputation". Indeed, her primary sense of self-worth seems to derive from the fact that she's "great in bed", and she dies outside, wearing only her perfectly tailored birthday suit.

One of the reasons so many fans love THE FINAL CHAPTER is that it pulls no punches. The combo of director Joe Zito and make-up master Tom Savini (who perfected their no-holds-barred approach in THE PROWLER)  deliver some of the most gruesome kills in series history, and keep the action fast and furious for what is supposed to be Jason's last hurrah. I think part of the Zito magic is his insistence on stocking his movie with more than the usual number of naked, nubile nymphs, so Aronson and the More sisters deserve a mention in any 'Girls of F13" retrospective.

Last edited by FutureSlash (2010-08-14 09:19:52)

FutureSlash, awesome insight smile

I was always a fan of the double mint twins from Part 4..."The final Chapter"  lol

^^ Same here. Part 4 is the best of the series IMO.

gorgeous women tongue "slurp slurp slurp!"

I agree that Julianna Guill is the hottest out of them all. cool
Great list, Meh. smile