Topic: Severance

Has anyone living in England seen Severance yet?  I just saw the trailer and it looks funny as hell.

http://www.severancethemovie.co.uk/

Re: Severance

I dont live in the Uk so I have not seen it...Nor have I ever heard of it.  But I do agree in that it looks like it could be funny and have its fill on gore.

Just watched it, great flick, funny and has quite a bit of brutal violence.  Good times.

Man, I want to check this one out badly.

survivor type are you willing to write a review on the site? Lookup the film (use search or in the movie database ) click write a review. The review on MoviesOnline is very positive http://www.moviesonline.ca/movie_review … hp?id=2696

Yea I really want to check this one out.. Looks good and I hear alot of comparisions being thrown around with Shaun of the Dead.

Yeah thats what I've heard as well.  People were comparing it with Shaun of the Dead.  If thats true, then I have to check this one out because I really enjoyed Shaun of the Dead so chances are I'll do the same with this flick.

We just got a great review on site courtesy of Tim Hannigan one of our horror critics. http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_reviews_2058.htm

Great review from Tim; now I really can't wait for this.

The trailer looks hillarious.  I will definitely be checking it out.

Haven't read the review yet - but I have seen the movie and for all you anxiously awaiting this one-you in no way will be disappointed.

Well as I said on another thread I saw this movie and loved it. I would consider it more like a cheery Hostel than compare it to Shaun (in fact the only relationship with Shaun is that its a horror/comedy and that its English) I thought the actors where really good and some of the deaths where gory but funny at the same time. Funnily enough the only bit I didnt like was the chest carving. Danny was great as the over drugged office worker and the mushrooms scenes where great, also watch the deleted scenes for anyone who hasnt already. Yep I love this movie now I just have to buy it.:D

England  Foreign ?
Anyway really fun movie! 8/10

Thats good Bassi as I just went into this diatribe on foreign in best foreign film thread:lol:

Am I the only one who found this one boring?!:(

I was bored by Severance except for the hot looking naked women scenes but other than that this film was disappointing to me.

RIP wrote:

I was bored by Severance except for the hot looking naked women scenes but other than that this film was disappointing to me.

You mean I slept through female nudity!!!!!:mad:

Bulin wrote:
RIP wrote:

You mean I slept through female nudity!!!!!:mad:

Yep, 2 hot looking big tittied women!:P

damn this Narcolepsy!?  $(@^$#@(^

i want to see this bad mad
they have it at jumbo video down da street, but it's a used copy mad
i hate used copies.
i like my shit to be all brand spanking new, no blemish, no stratches, no nothing wink
i hate bruning dvd's too mad
i have buddies that are like, you know i can burn that for you eh neutral
you know get that shit away from me man mad
burning is cheap, i'm totally against it...
oops! i'm going ranting and raving tongue

I buy used DVD's and this one is going to be a used one for cheap. Everyone I've bought used so far have been perfect with no scratches.

Man! I somehow keep on missing most of these threads. Oh well. Anyways, i love the movie Severance. To be honest the first time i saw it, i was hooked right away. Definitely a must own movie and especially to add to your collection. Good plot. Great death scenes. Hilarious dialog.

Severance and Wilderness were very similar movies.....I saw Severance first and really enjoyed it, I saw Wilderness later and was bored with it cause it felt almost identical.

Severance almost made me piss myself laughing!!!!.......loved it smile