Topic: day of the dead remake info

Ok many arent excied bout this movie but i wanna see how it turns out and the trailer says April 2007 and its almost May soo does anyoe have info bout this movie?????

Re: day of the dead remake info

I think it was delayed and personally....if this thing never is released and Dudleson and his band of hacks are destoryed by it....all for the better.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

I think it was delayed and personally....if this thing never is released and Dudleson and his band of hacks are destoryed by it....all for the better.

Cheers! Couldn't agree more.

I love Romero's Day of the Dead and to me it had the best zombie gore in it of his flicks by Savini.

I have Day of the Dead 2: Contanguim on dvd and although I heard that lots of people didn't like it.......I thought it had some good gore in it and kills for being a low budget indie flick.

As for the new Day remake......I will give it a chance since I loved the running zombies in the Dawn remake of 2004.

http://www.terrorfeed.com/?id=DayOfTheDead-2006-Teaser the trailer. You shold rate it to if you like it or dont like it. I hate it, and gave it a 1

is this gonna be a sequel to "dawn" 04, a remake of "day" 85, or somthing inbetween.

its the same team that brought us day of the dead contagium so expect AWESOME

lol

The script writer Jeffrey Riddick has stated several times that the movie is completely separate from the 2004 remake of Dawn of the Dead.
So I take it as just a remake of the original Day of The Dead and not a sequel to the remake of Dawn.

From the trailer...outside of the title, completely different.  And the zombie makeup is...gah!  horrible.

The trailer looked bad from the beginning.....but when I saw Nick Cannon shooting an AK-47 one handed...it went from a 1 to a -3.  This is horrible.  I'll stick with watching the original

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

The trailer looked bad from the beginning.....but when I saw Nick Cannon shooting an AK-47 one handed...it went from a 1 to a -3.  This is horrible.  I'll stick with watching the original

"nick cannon" well i just lost all hope;)

Meh wrote:

http://www.terrorfeed.com/?id=DayOfTheDead-2006-Teaser the trailer. You shold rate it to if you like it or dont like it. I hate it, and gave it a 1

I thought it was a cool trailer and looks like the running zombies might kick ass again......I gave it a 4 out of 5.

I recently saw the trailer again and just about puked.

The zombies look like they are outta Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon.

An a bloody AK47?  How are dey gonna come up with him getting his hands on it?  Probably have some gun nut in town or raid the gunstore as the US uses the M16.  But for a cheapo film like this....probably only thing they could afford.

RIP wrote:
Meh wrote:

I thought it was a cool trailer and looks like the running zombies might kick ass again......I gave it a 4 out of 5.

Heh.. dude.. you have the worst taste in movies..

I think this is the beginning for Day of the dead 2 if u notice and watch the day of the dead 2 and the trailer for this the outbreaks are almost the same with the nose bleeds thats wat i think it is. I keep watchign the trailer and its lookign kinda gay now but ill still see it

My guess it will be straight to DVD.  I hope it is.

The director of this is Steve Miner, whose only original horror flick was Lake Placid.  Every other genre film he has done has been sequels or in this case a remake.  Halloween H20 I thought was guh and what I remember of Friday the 13th II & III was eh.

thegoldensimatar wrote:

My guess it will be straight to DVD.

we can only hope...

thegoldensimatar wrote:

My guess it will be straight to DVD.  I hope it is.

The director of this is Steve Miner, whose only original horror flick was Lake Placid.  Every other genre film he has done has been sequels or in this case a remake.  Halloween H20 I thought was guh and what I remember of Friday the 13th II & III was eh.

"Halloween H20" is a pretty decent film in the series, if you ask me.

This film looks bad.  Plain and simple.

I didn't care for H20, didn't think it all that scary.

I thought H20 and Resurrection were both bad.

Well...with Day being remade and Romero zombie films gone (doubt Universal will sell to them)....Dudleson and Tarus are gonna have to wreck some other Masters works.

I think they even shot this film in Bulgaria.

Last edited by thegoldensimatar (2007-04-26 23:22:36)

Bulgaria?

Isn't that where The Man With the Screaming Brain supposedly took place?