Topic: More Ways to Have your Say!

You can now rate alll videos, and also rate the posters we add to the site. Its your way to have your say. I ENCOURAGE you when you can to rate things. Like a trailer? rate it. Hate it? Rate it. Same for posters, movies, and all the other goodies I am unloading.

We are going to start generating top lists based on your responses and feedback through the rating systems. As always its super simple and I encourage you to give it a try and see what I mean!

Re: More Ways to Have your Say!

This is so neat man. Finding out how people are voting on them is cool.

its a great way to judge what folks really like. You are limited to vote 1 time per visit to. another page has been updated with voting goodies http://www.horror-movies.ca/upcoming-horror-movies.php

sweet

im gonna be using this to do a lot of neat stuff, so be sure to have your voice heard!

I like it...everytime I log in this site gets better and better, you all do a great job.

So, if I hate a user, I can rate him or her?  What if it happens to be Meh, what are the consequences?

You know I'm just kidding.  tongue

Cool addition.  Site just gets better and better.

i actually am thinking of making it so we can review the reviews. So when you write a review, we can rate it. LEt you know if we think your review is good, bad or whatever.

but yeha I am big on features, but features that are easy to use.

Cool, I will definitely be rating some stuff on here this coming weekend for sure.:cool:

This is a neat feature, cuz I like to vote on the obscure stuff.

is fun to have your say, i know im digging doing it. easy way short of doing a review to ward folks off from the crap and show whats good.

Nice idea. I second what DeathbyHighKick says. big_smile

Meh wrote:

i actually am thinking of making it so we can review the reviews. So when you write a review, we can rate it. LEt you know if we think your review is good, bad or whatever.

but yeha I am big on features, but features that are easy to use.

Shit Meh, first you want me write reviews and now you want me to review reviews?  I'm just too fucking lazy!  LOL

But seriously you (we?) have a great site here and I'm damm glad to be a (small) part of it.

been playing w/ the rate the poster feature and what a great addition. the site is getting better every day.

I just rated Day of the Dead remake trailer and gave it a 4 out of 5.

lol