Topic: Poster for Le Village des Ombres

Le Village des Ombres (aka: The Village of Shadows) is an upcoming French horror film by director Fouad Benhammou, which is scheduled to be released overseas in November.
I haven't found a "full official" synopsis yet, but Dread Central say's: "In t...

Read More : Poster for Le Village des Ombres

Re: Poster for Le Village des Ombres

Im down for this.. sounds creepy

Sounds interesting enough, n that girl on the poster sure is sexy, kinda reminds me of Emily Perkins in the Ginger Snaps series, even though i know that's not her.

I did some research n i think that girlon the poster is cast leader Barbara Goenaga. Here's a better look at yet another french beauty who seems pretty talented, too wink :
http://img413.imageshack.us/img413/1029/antonioangelw.jpg

C.G.. I dont know man.. I'm thinking that the poster is Christa Theret, who plays Emma in the film.

But your "dead on" about the Emily Perkins likeness. 

-deadmanwalkin

Not much to go on...poster isn't all that striking either- but hey...can't judge a book by its cover-

deadmanwalkin wrote:

C.G.. I dont know man.. I'm thinking that the poster is Christa Theret, who plays Emma in the film.

But your "dead on" about the Emily Perkins likeness. 

-deadmanwalkin

wink Well i looked up Christa, and honestly when you check the facial features don't really fit as much as compared to Barbara. All in all though, still a gorgeous n talented beauty from France. cool