Topic: Heavy MENTAL!

SILVER BULLET PICTURES IS NOW IN PREPRODUCTION ON THERE NEXT FILM "HEAVY MENTAL"
“Heavy Mental† is the story of a Garage Band rock star named ACE who receives a guitar as a gift that once belonged to the god father of Heavy Metal “Eddie Lee Stryker† Ace soon realizes that this guitar is possessed by the spirit of Eddie and that the rock god was murdered by Mrs. Delicious ( the beautiful and deadly Detroit crime boss) with the help of her crew of sexy hit woman, Mrs Delicious is terrorizing the city. The violent vixens start on a killing spree murdering anyone who has borrowed money from there boss and has not paid her back. When the blood trail leads them to ace’s dads guitar shop, ace is forced to take action to save his friends and family and avenge the death of his rock-n- roll Idol. Heavy Mental is loaded with the most shocking and violent fx, heart pounding action and suspense and a kick ass heavy metal sound track. Written, Produced, and Directed By Mike Hartman (Beaver Lake Zombies,Detroit Blood City). and staring Three of today's Hottest and most Talented Scream Queens Tiffany Apan (Troma's Meat for Satan's Icebox, Bitch Bond, The Killer Inside You, Windslow asylum) Brenna Lee Roth (Troma's Poultrygeist, Law and Order, CSI: Miami , Spider Man 3, Horror Convention Massacre, Cracked! , Reflections) (Monique Dupree (American Gangster, One Night, Life Support, The Ten, Pot Zombies,The Replacements) ,
FILND OUT MORE ABOUT SILVER BULLET PICTURES AND HEAVY MENTAL AT
<a href="http://www.silverbulletpictures.com">SilverBulletPictures.com</a>

<a href="http://www.silverbulletpictures.com">SilverBulletPictures.com</a>

Re: Heavy MENTAL!

There were 2 topic threads to this so I deleted one of them cause I thought you might have accidentally submitted 2 by mistake, lol.:lol:

Hmm this sounds interesting.. Monique Dupree and Brenna Lee Roth in the same movie? I'm gonna have to keep my eye on this one..

RIP wrote:

There were 2 topic threads to this so I deleted one of them cause I thought you might have accidentally submitted 2 by mistake, lol.:lol:

Thanks, i didnt realize i posted it twice.

Wow! I can't wait until this movie comes out. This movie sounds very interesting and entertaining. I love the premise behind the story. I'm glad you guys are coming out with a movie like this. Looking forward to seeing this.

Goon wrote:

Hmm this sounds interesting.. Monique Dupree and Brenna Lee Roth in the same movie? I'm gonna have to keep my eye on this one..

Yeah, its kick ass!!! LOL
mwah
www.1stgataofgore.com

personally... i think it sounds rather stupid... hmm

Odd plot but it Could be good B-Movie.