Topic: New 28 Weeks Later Clips

FOX just gave us your first look at a TON of new 28 Weeks Later Clips and we are not gonna share em. Haha... just kidding. Seriously we got so many clips it will make your head spin. Six months after the rage virus has annihilated the British Isles, ...

Read More : New 28 Weeks Later Clips

Re: New 28 Weeks Later Clips

I definitely can't wait to see this movie. I remember seeing the clip 'Escape' but it was an actual sneak peek to the movie if you happened to watch UFC 70: Nations Collide last Sat.

I just voted on 2 of them so far. I liked the one with Robert Carlyle being chased by all the infected on the hillside.

This movie looks soo good. Im just praying that it lives up to the first or is better.

KillianDarkwater wrote:

This movie looks soo good. Im just praying that it lives up to the first or is better.

I'm starting to have the feeling that this will be a well made sequel.  I can't friggin' wait.

Hey speaking about 28 Weeks Later. I guess SpikeTV is the only channel that showing the trailer(s) to the movie. B/c they keep on showing the trailer constantly than the other channels.

They showed the full length sneak preview during UFC 70.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

They showed the full length sneak preview during UFC 70.

Yes they did. It was amazing. It was the clip 'Escape' on here posted on TerrorFeed but it's longer. They showed more before he was hiding in the closet.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
KillianDarkwater wrote:

I'm starting to have the feeling that this will be a well made sequel.  I can't friggin' wait.

Yeah i agree but i just keep thinking back to all the other movies that i really anticipated but was dissapointed. But hell im not going to miss this movie even if it does suck.