Topic: Supernatural Season 6 Episode 1. Thoughts?

I was thrilled to watch this last night but was disappointed. I do not know about you fans out there think but the story did not flow well. Made no sense. The introduction of new characters and old seemed out of place and did not flow. I was left at the end not really understanding what was going on. It all seemed forced. I am thinking maybe they should have ended it with season 5. I really do not see how they can top a story of an Apocalypse and battling Lucifer. Maybe i just need to stay tuned to next weeks episode. What are your thoughts ( meaning the serious fans)?

Re: Supernatural Season 6 Episode 1. Thoughts?

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I missed it ,whatever will I do to over come the feeling of disappointment and loss???????
Please Jebus help me big_smile tongue

LOL, You did not miss much. I hope it will get better...

The Episode did seem forced,  I know what you mean.  I just didnt believe the idea that Sam was alive but never contacted Dean?  Kinda Dumb...  I would like to see the series go back to hunting monsters the way it was the first two seasons...The first two episodes were interesting and Castiel returns next week....

I agree it didn't really make much sense not really happy with it thus far. The second epiesode was a bit better but it seems to me like they used up all of the story lines for the  first 5 seasons so they are reiterating everything. I am happy though to see Sam and Dean together again I hope now that Dean is back in the Impala it will get better