Topic: Lake placid 2

Lake Placid is a very good movie one of ym favorites but i was seeign what was on this weekend and saw Lake Palcid 2 premireing on none other Sci fi Channel on saturday at 9 ill try to watch it if im not busy and get a reveiw on but this is just a reminder to those who wanna see it.

Re: Lake placid 2

I liked the original I think I will record it, darn NBA playoffs there interupting with my horror viewing lol.  Thanks for the update.

The first one was really a short movie I remembering going to the theater and watching it, I thought it was cool Betty White was in it.

Is that 9:00pm EST time on Saturday or what?:/

goldenwarrior wrote:

I liked the original I think I will record it, darn NBA playoffs there interupting with my horror viewing lol.  Thanks for the update.

The first one was really a short movie I remembering going to the theater and watching it, I thought it was cool Betty White was in it.

The only playoffs you should actually be watching is the NHL. The NHL playoffs are more exciting than the NBA. Yeah i know the Chicago Bulls are in it, but i still won't watch it. To be honest i can't stand watching basketball or baseball. I don't care that the Blackhawks aren't even in the playoffs, even though that they might not ever unless that they do something with the team. But the NHL playoffs are alot more exciting. Expecially what happens during the games, like when the backup goalie from Vancouver Canucks was in the net for only 18 sec. and then got ejected from the game for taking his stick and hitting a Red Wings player right against his chest. And if you wanna see what i'm talking about watch this video and this happened last Sunday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqhvKHzoFx8

The movie looks good and I might watch it.  Though I believe Godzilla Mothra King Ghidora All Monsters Attack is going to be on at 3:00am on Sunday morning.  I pretty sure it's this weekend and I plan on taping it.  Lake Placid 2 looks good though; I haven't seen any aligator movies.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
goldenwarrior wrote:

The only playoffs you should actually be watching is the NHL. The NHL playoffs are more exciting than the NBA. Yeah i know the Chicago Bulls are in it, but i still won't watch it. To be honest i can't stand watching basketball or baseball. I don't care that the Blackhawks aren't even in the playoffs, even though that they might not ever unless that they do something with the team. But the NHL playoffs are alot more exciting. Expecially what happens during the games, like when the backup goalie from Vancouver Canucks was in the net for only 18 sec. and then got ejected from the game for taking his stick and hitting a Red Wings player right against his chest. And if you wanna see what i'm talking about watch this video and this happened last Sunday:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqhvKHzoFx8

I am not a huge fan of NBA but I love the playoffs and Kobe isn't human lol he put up 40 the other night and made a drive with 4 people around him.

I am not big on Hockey but that was brutal do you remember seeing this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUmCiw01W-c  Hockey can be so dangerous I have a lot of respect for the guys that play the game.

goldenwarrior wrote:

I am not big on Hockey but that was brutal do you remember seeing this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUmCiw01W-c  Hockey can be so dangerous I have a lot of respect for the guys that play the game.

I do remember hearing about that but never actually seen it. There was another incident where the one goalie after he had made the save and froze the puck, and a player accidently skated right on his throat. See i'm a goalie and there's plenty of shit i can seriously get involved with. Definitely what isn't pleasant is getting nailed right in the balls by shots or even worse slap shots. How many countless times i've been hit in the balls by pucks. Then almost getting my neck broken, 2 concussions, puking 2 straight periods in a single game but kept on playing, hurt the back of my thigh so bad that i couldn't bend my knee but kept on playing, and then there were some of shit that happened to me while playing.

RIP wrote:

Is that 9:00pm EST time on Saturday or what?:/

yea 9 pm EST tonight

I'm watching this right now and i gotta say, what a horrible and shitty sequel. No wonder Sci-Fi showed this. You just gotta think about it, it's not even direct to DVD worthy. It's straight to DVD. I know they have shown other straight to TV horror movies on Sci-Fi before, but i gotta say what a pile of a crap movie. Everything in this movie is cheezy as hell. The acting, death scenes, and most of all the crocodile. Ok normally they have had horror movies dealing with crocodiles or alligators before but atleast they looked realistic.

Damnit, I missed it last night.....:mad:

i was watchign one of the 8 films to die for instead cuz i saw the preveiw on sci fi and i was like u could tell that it was all CGI soo i didnt even bother watchign it

This wasnt bad movie. Way better than Snakehead Terror which came on at 5:00pm. Anyways did anybody catch the ending of Lake Placid 2? I fell asleep at the last half-hour.

Last edited by KillianDarkwater (2007-04-29 15:18:20)

RIP wrote:

Damnit, I missed it last night.....:mad:

be glad!  what a disappointment...horrible acting.

KillianDarkwater wrote:

This wasnt bad movie. Way better than Snakehead Terror which came on at 5:00pm. Anyways did anybody catch the ending of Lake Placid 2? I fell asleep at the last half-hour.

I didn't. I only watched the first hour of it and after that i turned it off. I just couldn't stand how damn cheezy and horrific this movie was.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
KillianDarkwater wrote:

I didn't. I only watched the first hour of it and after that i turned it off. I just couldn't stand how damn cheezy and horrific this movie was.

Was it worse than Bloody Murder 2?

I'm not to sure if i have seen Bloody Murder 2 but all i have to say is that this movie is definitely not worth watching. Definitely pass on this movie.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

I'm not to sure if i have seen Bloody Murder 2 but all i have to say is that this movie is definitely not worth watching. Definitely pass on this movie.

Noted...

And there was a reason why i turned it off after the first hour. Cheezy CGI, acting, and the most unrealistic alligator or crocodile i have ever seen in my life.

and I'm guessing no Bill Pullman as the lead role...probably a Dean Cain lookalike.

Oh yeah. Definitely no Bill Pulman. Pretty much a Dean Cain lookalike but with really bad acting skills.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh yeah. Definitely no Bill Pulman. Pretty much a Dean Cain lookalike but with really bad acting skills.

Go figure...Hahaha, I love predictability.  My eyes will never cross with this film for the reasons listed above.

But the only plus side about the movie is that it had a couple of hot chicks.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

If it didn't show boobs I'm not interested.

DeathbyHighKick wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

If it didn't show boobs I'm not interested.

But it didn't show any boobs b/c it was shown on Sci-Fi. The only way they will show boobs if it was on the actual movie channels or if it's on DVD.

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

It was John Schneider from the Dukes of Hazzard:lol: