Re: Lake placid 2

Bulin wrote:
BlackDeathDamien wrote:

Oh yeah. Definitely no Bill Pulman. Pretty much a Dean Cain lookalike but with really bad acting skills.

It was John Schneider from the Dukes of Hazzard:lol:

If it was the TV, i don't remember anything from it. It's been way to damn long since i last seen the show. But if it's the movie, i definitely don't know b/c i only parts of it and what a pile of a shit movie it is. So i couldn't of even tell you.

i really liked LP..when that bear came running out at those ppl, and got side swiped from the croc..so great..I cant wait to see LP2.

Well I saw the commercial for Lake Placid 2 yesterday and it didn't look too bad and the gator looked alright to me.

I had this on my tivo and finally watched it, I can't believe how disappointed I was in it. Aside from the really bad acting by just about everyone the fact the they stuck to all CGI crocks and no pratical FX was a huge let down. IMO skip this one, just watch the first LP again it's better by a mile. It's very typical for a sci/fi original. If you do decide to watch this movie make sure you have a better movie on hand to watch after.:(