Re: Hatchet 2 (unrated)

Finally saw this, the first one I thought was pretty bad really unoriginal. But this one was fucking awesome! Great death scenes especially the couple fucking XD hahah so hilarious. And Tony Todd is a fucking boss. Huge thumbs up!

Last edited by Michael_Jason_Krueger (2011-02-28 03:27:18)

I enjoyed Hatchet II but I felt kinda disappointed, I mean after the unrated version was pulled from theatres, I thought, this must be full to the brim with gore and profanity. But sadly it lacked it in my opinion. I'm not saying there wasn't any, just not enough, but it was a fun film, killed a couple of hours.

Bad acting and the story line is just not there. The acting killed any hopes of this getting off the ground. Liked the first one this one is a zero.

I have to agree about the acting, not everyone, and not in every scene, but it was pretty awful at times, and Danielle Harris was awful for most of it and I also thought it looked cheap. However I STILL did enjoy the movie, just not the way I thought I would. Still happy to add another decent slasher to my collection, but I think it could have been a lot better, something felt rushed.

I loved the ending. I don't think they should've expanded Crowley's backstory. I like seeing Kane Hodder out of makeup, but the whole thing with his sick wife was ridiculous.