Topic: 13shadesofblack.com

Here's a cool site that I go to once in awhile that has a ton of free downloaded horror movies on it so check it out:

www.13shadesofblack.com

Re: 13shadesofblack.com

That's an awesome site RIP. Thanks for the post. I'm sure i'm going to get a good use out of the site for damn sure. big_smile

BlackDeathDamien wrote:

That's an awesome site RIP. Thanks for the post. I'm sure i'm going to get a good use out of the site for damn sure. big_smile

You're welcome.....that's where I first saw Slither at lol. They have alot of older films on there too.

Thanks for the heads up, I think I posted this before but if you're looking for asian horror check out http://asiandvdclub.org it's a great torrent site.

skfan wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, I think I posted this before but if you're looking for asian horror check out http://asiandvdclub.org it's a great torrent site.

Is Junk on there? I will check that site later on.

Thanks for the site RIP.  Watched Silent Hill and Stay Alive.  Those are two really good movies.  I will definitely be using it a lot.

vorwald2006 wrote:

Thanks for the site RIP.  Watched Silent Hill and Stay Alive.  Those are two really good movies.  I will definitely be using it a lot.

Hey since you liked Stay Alive. There's another movie that's 10x's better video game type horror movie you should definitely check out. It's called Game Box 1.0. This movie is such a great movie. You can rent it either at Blockbuster or Hollywood Video.

Thanks, I'll have to look for that.:)

You're Welcome. Just to give you an idea what this movie is about, which is about:

Charlie Nash is an expert video game tester whose life has become unbearable after the tragic shooting of his girlfriend Kate. Finding no comfort in his friends or in his job, Charlie loses himself in video games. After receiving a mysterious test game in the mail, he immerses himself in its amazingly realistic, 3-D fantasy universe. However, Charlie soon learns this virtual world is totally real as he's plunged into a perilous, life-and-death battle against the game from which there is little chance of escape - or survival - in this pulse-pounding, effects-packed, sci-fi thriller.

Sorry it took me so long to respond to you BlackDeathDamien.  Man, that does sound good and it sounds like you took some wording from the back of the box (jk).  But yeah, I'll look for that one when the opportunity arises.