Topic: Leaked The Thing Trailer

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_19225.html

Just saw Deth_Banger's post.  Though you obviously couldn't see much, what was visible...gives me a bit of hope along with the pictures.  Though of course, fans of the original film know how this one is going to end.  Unless they opt for borrowing a bit from the Dark Horse comics or the game for an ending tweak.

Can't wait to see a full trailer.

Re: Leaked The Thing Trailer

Hard to catch much of anything with the camera bouncing all over the place.  I have a feeling the person filming was probably trying to hide the fact that they were doing so.  Can't wait to see an official trailer for it.

Yeah, I'm excited...I mean what the he'll it's The Thing! Personally I think they should leave off right where the 82 version left off. That would be awesome! I think it will still be cool to see all of the events leading up to Carpenters version.

I think they should have taken inspiration from 'The Thing' videogame and comic books and made a sequel.  I remember back when the game was coming out Carpenter talked about using it as a jumping off point for a new movie.  IMO the game was a mixed bag.  Had a great concept; so-so execution...for one the flamethrowers always shot at the ground unless you were kneeling.

I'm wondering how they're going to really end this film.  I think it was posted a few months back they're going to end it where Carpenter's film began...which would leave an open end for a sequel (and I guess a true-remake if they went down that path).