Re: "The Walking Dead" new TV Series on AMC

^^
lol  That was funny as hell.  I love how the music kept going through the transitions.  Nice.

Looks like Hyundai were thinking the same thing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VYh4UbrT88

October 14th!!! big_smile

I've been watching the first series on Netflix and aside from the spectacular debut episode I've concluded that the Walking Dead is basically The Littlest Hobo with zombies.

The premier is so far away....:/

How's about a little Season 3 trailer?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … hQz68Zkb3Y

Some stills and publicity photos from the upcoming Season 3:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/ … s/?a=66186

Check out how bad-ass Michael Rooker looks.  Man, I can't WAIT for the return of Merle!

Im lookin forward to this series since I hate fuckin new tv shit they think you all should watch... not me I dont watch crap like 99% of it is I waited for years for this series to come on tv......

But it is TOO MUCH TV BULLSHIT soap opera the last season and also the first too but i can bear it since its the first zombie tv fuckin series!

Whoopsie!

http://news.yahoo.com/walking-dead-acto … 59457.html

Looks like Hershell had a relapse. hmm

WOW The comic and the series are really differing. SPOILERS.... How is a baby going to factor into the series? This I gotta see. Who can sleep with one eye open, fend off hordes of undead and take care of a baby?? um mabbe Daryl Dixon lol
The split between Mi and andrea is going to be interesting in character development, I think andrea is going to become one hell of a main character for the tv series. Of course Mi is my hero, she can do no wrong. I dunno if the Govener is going to do the dirty to andrea in the tv as opposed to Mi in the comic, might be better since MI carries her weight of angst in the tv series already. The made the Govener semi likeable on the tv series, where in the comic he is a horrible nasty yucky crudsucker of a human. I can't WAIT for next week. I am taking time out today to read my comics again from Prison onward. I am SO impressed with both the tv series and comics, although my love lies with the comic:)

thedeadshallrule wrote:

WOW The comic and the series are really differing. SPOILERS.... How is a baby going to factor into the series? This I gotta see. Who can sleep with one eye open, fend off hordes of undead and take care of a baby?? um mabbe Daryl Dixon lol
The split between Mi and andrea is going to be interesting in character development, I think andrea is going to become one hell of a main character for the tv series. Of course Mi is my hero, she can do no wrong. I dunno if the Govener is going to do the dirty to andrea in the tv as opposed to Mi in the comic, might be better since MI carries her weight of angst in the tv series already. The made the Govener semi likeable on the tv series, where in the comic he is a horrible nasty yucky crudsucker of a human. I can't WAIT for next week. I am taking time out today to read my comics again from Prison onward. I am SO impressed with both the tv series and comics, although my love lies with the comic:)

and i'm impressed with my smoocherino Daphne who is delightful and appears on this forum much too little these days for my liking.Thedeadshallrule rules! xxxx

aw Wolfie you make me blush:)

Just rewatched season 1 this past week. Do ya'll think Merle is the one that stole the van from the guys in Atlanta and lead the walkers to the original camp site which ended up killing Andrea's sister and others.. Rick seemed to think so. Even the next morning after the attack, Darryl says "Y'all left my brother for dead. You had this coming." Hmmm..Merles does end up using the same tactic in season 3 as well.

I think, yes, Merle stole the box truck -- but I don't think he led the walkers back to the camp.  I think that had more to do with Glenn driving the Mustang back with the alarm blaring.  Plus it was mentioned at the camp, when they found the walker munching on the deer, that that was the first walker they'd come across in the camp.  So chances are there were already walkers lingering near the camp and the Mustang's alarm drew them out.

That's my take, anyway.