Topic: No Robin in Batman Begins 2

I really like the idea that chris nolan is not going to stick robin into his batman series. What do the rest of you think?

http://www.moviesonline.ca/movienews_9745.html

Re: No Robin in Batman Begins 2

I'm glad.. I don't picture Robin being in the new series.. Robin is kind of too goofy.. In order to use Robin they would have to upgrade his suit or something.. I would like to see Nightwing though. He is essentially Robin just under a different superhero name and a much better costume..

yeah its really hard to do a bad ass series where one of your main characters wheres rainbow colors in his suit. I never liked the robin character anyways. I am glad to hear we wont see him in the films.

They tried to put him in the seiries and it was just an overload.. They shouldn't have tried to introduce so many characters at once.. They also tried to bring in Bat Girl.. Terrible idea especially with Alicia Silverstone.. Horroribly miscast..

I dont think Robin will be missed much IMO.  I have to agree in that his suit just didnt really fit in with the whole "batman" atmosphere.

i love it ,all robin did was made the movies and the series more cheesy...not that it wasn't cheesy already,good for nolan.

I really loved Batman Begins nad its great to see this franchise being redone the RIGHT way.

If they could do the DEATH IN THE FAMILY series where the Joker kills the "new" Robin after Grayson become Nightwing....would be cool...I loved that dark series in the Batman comics.

I agree with most of you, the new Batman is much darker than any of the day-glow crap put out by shumacher. They have a good formula right now with Christian Bale and they should stick with that for a while. Robin was kinda gay anyway.

agreed hard2kill. Robin was never done right. We dont need him in this movie.