Topic: The Monster Squad DVD Specs

The Monster Squad, a flick the whole horror community seems in love and few seem to have seen or even own.  I personally have never seen it but I am interested in it though.  With a resurge of classic and cult horror films making their way ...

Read More : The Monster Squad DVD Specs

Re: The Monster Squad DVD Specs

Not as many features as I hoped but just to get this out on dvd is good enough for me!

Just to have what's on the DVD makes me extremely happy. Especially seeing the date it's released on. I remember here on the site it was either Meh or Goon i can't remember but anyways i remember one of them telling us it won't be released not until around Halloween. But now i'm more excited than ever to see a July release. All i have to say is 'HELL YEAH.' I'm definitely picking this bad boy up the day it comes out.

Last edited by BlackDeathDamien (2007-04-30 12:21:53)

This is great.

Ask and you shall receive, eh?

Hell yeah and i bet you all us horror freaks are going to go out and buy this masterpiece. big_smile

"kick him in the nads!":lol:

It comes out a day after my 23rd B-Day....what a gift that will be.  I love the line..."My names...Horrace" -pumps shotgun-

One of the best movies I watched religiously while growing up.  It's about time they let this one loose on DVD.

Last edited by DeathbyHighKick (2007-04-30 16:20:03)

DeathbyHighKick wrote:

It comes out a day after my 23rd B-Day....what a gift that will be.  I love the line..."My names...Horrace" -pumps shotgun-

'Hey Farass! Nice Shot! My Name is not Fatass! It's Horrace!'

BlackDeathDamien wrote:
DeathbyHighKick wrote:

'Hey Farass! Nice Shot! My Name is not Fatass! It's Horrace!'

yeah whatever...it's been a while since I've seen it...gimme a break!

I just remember that b/c i watched it not to long ago. That movie is so damn awesome. What a fucking classic. ALL HAIL THE MONSTER SQUAD!!!!!!! Sorry i'm to damn exicited about this being released. When it finally gets released, i'm going to be like a little kid in a candy store.

I think this is the best news I've heard all week. I haven't seen this movie since I was really little. My two older sisters used to love it because the dude who was on "Kids Incorporated" with Fergie was in it... needless to say we used to watch it all the time. I'll defanently be purchasing...

*does a little dance* I can't wait to see this again...:D

I just updated the news.

Fango took down the specs from their site as it seems the specs they had were not offically confirmed by Lionsgate.  So...lets hope for the best.