Topic: I Spit on Your Grave DVD's and Blu-Ray's

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_19502.html

I can't wait for these to come out. I can finally get the original for a price under 40 dollars on DVD and the remake on Blu-Ray. I should write a review sometime for the remake when I am not working on an essay. It is excellent. Like LHOTL it is better than the original IMO. Cuts down on the rape a bit and increases the revenge. I thought it was very well done. Unfortunately it seems not many have seen it since the limited release, but even when I went, only about 12 people showed up, including me and my 3 friends.

Re: I Spit on Your Grave DVD's and Blu-Ray's

Can't wait to buy the remake. Wished it would have gotten a much larger theatrical release.

It was already released? wow wtf

its been out already... how can it get better on br... its still gonna be a pitiful 70s flik no matter how you see it... unless you need the decap in HD haha

plus I'll add its just a basic 70s "exploitation" flick.

ok here be a spoiler maybe

the ending sucked... after all she went thru she never gave all and it makes the movie disappointing compared to what she meant to do... another cool movie with a shitty ending!

so I guess I said it that makes for a remake.... fuck the remake the original is what its about even tho it sucked in the end. The remake is only to make the ending better so I say fuck off I wont be watching it.

I really wanna see this remake, I already have the original on DVD. Suprised it costs so much I got mine for under 20 bucks but then again I have had it for awhile.

Last edited by ChainSaW80 (2010-11-20 18:11:33)

I actually got to talk to the cast of the remake (and Camille as well) and they seemed pretty enthusiastic about it. My friend went to see it in a theater that was playing it and he told me a little bit about it and he really liked it.

I kind of side with Demon that at least on a visual level, yet another digital upgrade of the original seems hardly necessary, it's still not gonna be pretty to look at. LOL
It's exploitation 101 though, so I guess if it brings in the newbs then great.

And these limited releases of newer films is just maddening, espcially considering the few surprisingly favorable reviews I've heard of the remake.  Gotta know, do they retain the tub scene?  smile

No, the tub scene is no longer there. But the context of that scene is still in the film, only more disturbing as there is a little extra part added. However there is still a scene with a tub, but not like that.

I understand your opinions, I just thought, like the LHOTL remake it was done better.